The Emma-Watson.net Forum

50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments

yea...i live in south africa, so..wont be able to watch it, :P

• some of my favourite moments; definatly, dumbledore's words, about the mirror of erreset,..."it does not do to dwell on dreams, and one forgets to live" ..that whole scene..

prisoner of Azcaban, ~ whole time travel story,

in GOF , @ the Yule Ball, when Ron truly starts showing interest and jelousy, with hermione :D

Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore and Voldemort's duel (i prefer the one in the book tho, duel in the movie, makes dumbledore seems weaker than voldemort... :lostit: )

HBP ~ also in the book, basically every memory they saw about Tom Riddle, the whole story about him, making him what he is....they left the whole past about Riddle out in the movies, which was really stupid i think, ?

D.H...i was truly truly amazed by Part 1. incredible detail and loved every single part of it, specially...Snapes patronus showing harry where the sword is, :blush:

Harry-Hermione dancing...the intense moments where destroying a horcrux...loved it.

DH. Part 2. was all really rushed, im going to vote for all the Snape scenes. <3 !... wonderful !!! , and i loved when the statues came to life...got shivers at that part !!! further more, the whole book, really is much better !

I watched it all too. Robbie did a great job with it. Some scenes were only just put together in it though, Like the premiere which made it all the more better.

I agree we did get to see a LOT of Emma and the I love how Daniel was always outside interview not in the studio's like everyone else. But I suppose it's because he's in america.

I think they could have used some Deathly Hallows Part II scenes though. It's unfair how they didn't. I think they should do an update of that and use the new movie aswell.

Favourite moments#

one for Philosopher's Stone is when they all meet on the Hogwarts Express for the first time :yesyes:

and Harry setting the Boa Constictor on Dudley at the Reptile House :rolleyes:

Chamber of Secrets is when Harry and Ron are in the flying car and they realise the train is behind them haha Ron's face :rofl: and another moment is when they all take Polyjuice potion to become slytherin's,but poor Hermione :( oh and the scene with Ron's Howler :P

Prisoner of Azkaban is when Harry and Hermione go back in time to rescue Buckbeak and Sirius and the hilarious scenes Harry on the Knight Bus,Harry blowing up his aunt and Harry throwing snowballs etc at Draco and his gang while under his cloak :lol:

Goblet of Fire:The Yule Ball scene and all Harry's tasks especially the dragon one,which is phenomenal :yesyes:

Order of the Phoenix: The whole DA sequence in the Room of Requirement,the Grimmauld Place scenes and meeting Graup and Harry's first kiss with Cho even though i'm very jealous because i have a huge crush on Dan :blush:

Half Blood Prince:The whole sequence with Harry surrounded by a ring of fire :) fab special/visual effects and Ron finally getting a girlfriend :) again though i love Rupert so i'm very jealous and of course the adorable pairing of Ginny and Harry

Oh and

Deathly Hallows Part 1: Harry and Hermione dancing in the tent aww and Bill and Fleur's wedding and when Harry and Hermione return to Godric's Hollow and the storytelling of Hermione about the Tale of the Three Brothers

Deathly Hallows Part 2:The whole huge Hogwarts Battle very epic and the rest of the Horcruxes being destroyed and of course Hermione and Ron FINALLY getting together,and who can forget the amazing epilogue where we see Harry and Ginny's offspring and Hermione and Ron's aww bless :)

Saw this last night on youtube. Really fun to watch! I thought it was just going to be some clip countdown thing but there were interviews with all the main people and Jo herself so that was cool. I'm going to compile a list of 50 moments/scenes myself although it is impossible to actual have them in order. And there are a ton of moments to choose from. I'm going to include DH part 2 in it as well.