The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Does Emma Drive?

I do beleive she was talking about the UK driving test. I don't think she could get a liscense here could she? Is she here on a learning visa? Or did she actually legally become a citizen of the US?

Toyota Prius is a classic celebrity car comparable to a sticker “Look at me, I am so ecological!â€. Its only advantage is the discount on London congestion charge. I would rather buy a Mini Cooper D which gets the same discount and an Audi/Jaguar/Evo X not to fall asleep on a long journey.

I'm answering my own question. In Cosmopolitan magazine in an interview she said.

"I love my Toyota Prius, even if my friends say it's ugly - they say I drive a brick. To be fair, it's not the prettiest car on the road, but it is good for the environment. It's sensible and boring - like me. I am the Prius of my peer group!"

I'm not good with cars so I googled it. There is nothing even wrong with that car.

Edited by Hermione
"I love my Toyota Prius, even if my friends say it's ugly - they say I drive a brick. To be fair, it's not the prettiest car on the road, but it is good for the environment. It's sensible and boring - like me. I am the Prius of my peer group!"

The celebrities ride her? Anyway, I am the Rolls-Royce of my peer group.

Yes she once said in an interview she owns a Toyota Prius :yesyes: and i agree with dook Prius are certainly not lame when i start learning to drive i am definitely getting a Toyota Prius if i pass,in my opinion one of the best makes of cars around at the minute :yesyes:

I'm answering my own question. In Cosmopolitan magazine in an interview she said.

I'm not good with cars so I googled it. There is nothing even wrong with that car.

To be honest, there are wayyy hideous looking cars out there than the Prius. One of my jobs is a secretary at a Nissan store and we have some Nissan Cubes on our lot. Now THAT'S driving a brick...or a shoebox...or just a plain box.

But someone else mentioned that car is there to help us to get from point A to point B and in all reality that is true.

I just dislike it when they people hate on the Prius--it's a great efficient car!

The prius is great for her if she only drives around London, as its more effective for her that way. Where as prius's up in Cheshire are rare lol as we all live far away from things we get to so there is no point in having one. She was smart in her decision, it just sucks that Prius's are not very good looking.

She was foolish to only do her driving test in a automatic car, as she will not be able to drive a car with a standard transmission. She should have learnt how to use gears and passed that way, then get a automatic car when she passes. Automatics are a lazy way to drive in my opinion.

I drove my brothers automatic car for a while and I HATED it lol. It was so easy to get bored behind the wheel and start to think about stuff because your doing nothing other than braking and accelerating.