#81 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Exactly Jon,

The reason I love Harry/Ginny is the exact reason many people don't. It's subtle, it's not the central plot of a story which ISN'T a romance novel. It serves its purpose and doesn't get in the way, but is always there beneath the surface to support the hero on his journey. For me, it is the most fitting relationship for Harry (and I'm not even talking about Ginny as a person here, though I think she is also the most fitting, but the way the relationship is written). It doesn't need to be the centre of things to be great... it needs to be real. H/G, IMO, is real.

Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#82 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Thanks Katharine, but it's sad to me now.  I look back on a lot of the "insights" I thought I had into the characters and who they are and I don't feel like I know them any more.   It stinks to have to admit that maybe everything I was seeing was off base.  I feel a bit the fool.  :(

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#83 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:13 PM

Have a good first day at Hogwarts, James Sirius!

Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

#84 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 02 September 2015 - 12:37 AM

Have a good first day at Hogwarts, James Sirius!

I knew it was coming soon.  I just didn't realize HOW soon.  I tended to think more often of the nearing arrival of the first day in terms of Albus Severus.  :doh:

Proving yourself Dumbledore's Woman through and through once again Katharine! :yesyes:

Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users