The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Have you dyed your hair?

Oh man, where to begin?

I have natural light brown hair, but I've had it: blonde, black, dark brown, red, orange blonde, strawberry blonde, blonde with red tips, bubble gum pink. Now I have pixie blonde hair, though thinking about going to a more natural color. =)

Naturally Brunette, but dyed it red and now back to a darker brown then my natural colour, however, after the reaction I had to the dye don't think I'll be doing it again, just hope my natural colour doesn't look awful as my hair is growing out :unsure:

My hair is naturally black -very dark brown in light. I have dyed it violet red-ish, and now it's bright red with blond highlights in my bangs (well it's not bangs exactly)

I really reaally want it to be blue :P but it will wash away really quickly!

oh where to start, where to start...i've dyed my hair many many times. many of my newer friends havent seen my original hair color cos I dye it so often. I've done many shades of brown and red, and I've done black, and black w/pink, and i dyed my hair a weird auburn shade but I didn't like it so I stripped it and now my hair is like a light brown which is closer to my natural hair color, actually. I like dying my hair, I consider it to be a form of expression and it doesn't hurt and it's fun, too :)

I have naturally black hair and I have never dyed my hair. I would like to dye my hair one day, just for the experience. I wouldn't mind being brunette or perhaps I should try red hair.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

natural medium brown...

i've had a lot of brunette shades, light, redish, but always lighter than my natural

but i just dyed it (couple days ago) to a darker brown than my natural

just for a change, and i really like it :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...