The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Avenged Sevenfold

Who else likes them? Have you been to any of their concerts? What are some of your favorite songs or albums? Some of my top favorite songs are Gunslinger, Scream, Chapter Four, MIA, Almost Easy, Beast and the Harlet, We Come Out at Night and the ever popular Bat Country.

I've been to two of their concerts. When I first saw them back in 2006 it was just alright, but their live show has really improved over the last few years and when I saw them about a year ago they were amazing. I was in a pit myself during uproar and it was awesome! There are plently of places to stand away from the moshers and the one song the fans went berzerk on is God Hates Us. With the lights and the visuals, and of course the music, it was a great experience.

R.I.P. The Rev.

Edited by Bagel of Death

Avenged Sevenfold is pretty good. I'm not big into them though. I all their well known songs like Afterlife, Beast and the Harlot, Almost easy etc. I've never seen them live but I wouldn't mind it.

I got into them when Dream Theater, another big favorite of mine, lost it's drummer to Avenged Sevenfold 2 years ago.

I like the Rev, and he was a talented drummer, but Mike Portnoy is on a completely different level!

I like the most recent one the most.