The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson flirts with Cyril Descours in new Lancôme perfume advert

She may have put the magical Harry Potter franchise behind her now, but it seems Emma Watson still has the magic touch.

Ditching her classic English Rose chic for a slightly edgier look, the 21-year-old appeared to have won the affections of her male co-star in a new advert.

The award-winning actress used her charm on French actor Cyril Descours while filming a campaign for Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose perfume.

Classic beauty: Emma Watson ditches her English Rose look for something a little edgier in new Lancôme Trésor Midnight Rose Perfume advert

Flirtatious: Emma teases her male model, whose profile is reminiscent of Nick Jones, with a hat

Emma was spotted shooting the scenes in Paris back in March, with the final edit being released now.

Despite looking immaculate while the cameras were rolling, Emma chomped on chicken kebabs during the break - proving not all A-list stars deprive themselves for their size zero frames.

Source : dailymail

I guess I've got more pics

xx

Edited by monxie

I remember when this shoot happened months ago and the Daily Mail wrote an article about I mentioned how surprised I was that they didn't write a rumor like this. Bit late to the party, eh Daily Mail?