The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Out in Santa Monica

I think summer is one of those seasons you feel lazy, therefore you dress lazy. Plus, it seems she went grocery shopping not like she's heading to a club or an event.

I want that Burberry bag her companion is carrying though!

American fashion, eh? Unfortunate.

Hey, thanks for being a dick, Bill. In case you haven't noticed some of us on here are Americans. Not to mention what she's wearing doesn't look anything like American style but whatever.

On a side note: She's buying a crapload of cups and chips...Partaaaaaay!

Her hair is growing so well! I'm going to sound like the weird one but I actually kind of like what she's wearing... it's different and odd. :D Didn't picture her the type to wear trackies >.<

I saw anothers pictures on eyeprime:

I think her outfit might be forgivable at the gym. Horrible outfit and colour

Her hair is growing. I really hope she gets her long hair back! :).it suits her beauty so much better

Ohhh yes i am so glad she dresses like me when she cant be bothered lol I look like all the time lol. Mismatching and wearing comfy things :) loove it.

I have those addidas track pants, cannot work out in them but nice to snuggle up in when in bed or watching tv.

What is she doing in Santa Monica though?

Isn't she hot in all of that?. Its really hot weather.

This is the reason why I like her so much. Thats she can go out looking like each and every one of us and yet look stunning in photoshoots etc.

Yeah, why is she in Santa Monica?

I dont get why some find it necessary to crtique or even tease what she wears? First off, it looks way early in the morning-I even run out in loose fitting clothes to get my groceries done-wear a hat, comfy sweats/my Old Navy running pants :) Second, Emma is not the type who will wear glamorous clothes every 2 seconds of the day, which is one of many reasons I love and respect the girl. :) Anywho the Addidas running pants rock!! :) She looks very happy and very relaxed.

• 3 weeks later...