The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Mission Trip tomorrow!

Just saw the pictures on the picture thread and it looks like you had a blast! So happy for you. Doesn't it feel great? :lol: Like to be helping other people and doing God's work at the same time...I was very moved the first time I went on a mission trip.

This exactly

yes it did feel great but it was very exhausting mentally and physically. i honestly dunno if i'd go on one again.

Missions arent something that everyone is called to do! so thats understandable. I was absolutely drained after my trip but Id love to do it again, I love the people you meet and the things you see!

God bless you and its great that you actually did one! I certainly think that its something ever Christian should give a go at some stage!

All I can think of to say is WOW. Thank you so much for sharing your trip!!! It sounds AMAZING!!! You really did such a wonderful thing!! I want to go on a Mission trip now!! I am going to find one!!! lol Reall, I am so proud of you!!!! You did such wonderful things!!! Changed lives!!! Those people wont forget you either!

All I can think of to say is WOW. Thank you so much for sharing your trip!!! It sounds AMAZING!!! You really did such a wonderful thing!! I want to go on a Mission trip now!! I am going to find one!!! lol Reall, I am so proud of you!!!! You did such wonderful things!!! Changed lives!!! Those people wont forget you either!

That is very true, they will always remember that kind of thing. Even if all you done was give them one meal and smiled at them, the fact that you went out of your comfort zone to do so they will never forget

This exactly

Missions arent something that everyone is called to do! so thats understandable. I was absolutely drained after my trip but Id love to do it again, I love the people you meet and the things you see!

God bless you and its great that you actually did one! I certainly think that its something ever Christian should give a go at some stage!

yeah i'm def not called to do this sort of thing. and agreed every Christian should give it a try. :)

thank you :) and i hope you can find one to go on!