The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My cell phone was stolen and I called the police...

On June 24th when I was shopping in the H&M store,my cell phone was stolen.I called the police at once but I haven't received any messages from the police till now.I wanna know whether I can get my cell phone back.

I don't trust police.When I was in London,a thief stole more than 30,000 pounds from my friedns.We called 999 later but the police told us that it was too late to call them and they coundn't caught the thief.

The police said that if they got any useful information,they would told me.But now should I ask the police to catch the thief quickly?

Racist comments will not be tolerated.

This is your only warning!

Those were the facts. Next time, be a man and at least provide an explanation.

Besides, I do not mind different colours, only people with glue on their hands. And now I am going to find the biggest nationalistic forum and help myself because what I have seen in London is shocking.

Edited by William Cavendish

One question. When you reported your phone stolen to the police, did you give them any information at all that they can go off of? They need to start somewhere. Did you give them any information like where you think it was taken (I'm pretty sure H&M has cameras in their stores) and the phone number in case it's possible they might be able to track any calls made to and from your phone after it was taken?

William, why do you even bothe coming on here?

June 24th was quite a while ago, I wouldnt imagine that there is a lot that they can do now. If you dont have GPS like wouldwife/10 ssid I would suggest getting in touch with you insurance company if you have it, or looking into getting a new phone.

One question. When you reported your phone stolen to the police, did you give them any information at all that they can go off of? They need to start somewhere. Did you give them any information like where you think it was taken (I'm pretty sure H&M has cameras in their stores) and the phone number in case it's possible they might be able to track any calls made to and from your phone after it was taken?

Yeah H&M has cameras.I remembered that the cell was stolen at the corner.

After the thief got my cell,she shut it down,police couldn't be able to track calls.So I got my phone number back.

I think the thief was a habitual thief.She stole another person's purse in H&M. :(

I think he said he was here for experimentation and research.. to see how we act and how we talk about Emma.

Not exactly. I would call this an obtrusive naturalistic observation in your natural habitat. This environment is too uncontrolled for a serious research. Imagine myself standing at a conference and starting my presentation with: “So I went on an internet forum...†:lol:

What I have done so far and you did not like it was being sincere. Almost all your discussions are shallow and sometimes even pathetic, so I wanted to start a debate inducing diverse opinions. However if all you know is editing and deleting my posts, I do not care and as I said, I have moved my opinions to more appropriate places of the internet.

So from now on, I shall not mention my nationalistic attitude and confusion of those who grieve for completely unrelated persons.

Edited by William Cavendish

I feel sorry for your cellphone and your friend.

Never becoming a beleiver of the Police or something like that,I seldom think that something stolen or lost will get back.During my stay in Madrid,I lost gifts bought in Barcelona on the train,which was fairly annoying.But it turned out that reporting to the customer service centre is in vain.Someone has already taken them after I left the train,and the centre got no idea how to help me.Thats the biggest problem why most of people cant get back the lost things.

I can't say I've contacted police about my phone being robbed. They have better and more important things to be doing. If your on contract just change the number.

The £30,000 is a great loss and you should ring the police. But you're the first person I know to ring the police about their phone being taken?

But I'm sorry it was taken, it must have had valuable things on it for you to ring the police.

I can't say I've contacted police about my phone being robbed. They have better and more important things to be doing. If your on contract just change the number.

The £30,000 is a great loss and you should ring the police. But you're the first person I know to ring the police about their phone being taken?

But I'm sorry it was taken, it must have had valuable things on it for you to ring the police.

A bit posh, are we? For some people, even a mobile phone is a great loss in terms of finances.

A bit posh, are we? For some people, even a mobile phone is a great loss in terms of finances.

How dare you? Actually no I'm not. Don't talk about my circumstances like you know me. I think you need to think about what you say before you say it. :/

Just because I've never known anyone to ring the police over a phone does not make me posh. It's a fact unless it's a GPS phone they won't bother to try and find it. I've worked in police stations.

Edited by Hermione