The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My cell phone was stolen and I called the police...

A bit posh, are we? For some people, even a mobile phone is a great loss in terms of finances.

Again with the S**t stirring comments? You know what she means.

I agree with Jade, because its a smaller thing there isnt much they can do. Its like the countless times Ive reported cars doing burnouts down our road, given number plates and everything. There just isnt much they can do unfortunately.

I would deff look into a new phone

How dare you? Actually no I'm not. Don't talk about my circumstances like you know me. I think you need to think about what you say before you say it. :/

Just because I've never known anyone to ring the police over a phone does not make me posh. It's a fact unless it's a GPS phone they won't bother to try and find it. I've worked in police stations.

Well that is rather unfortunate. I am! :ohyeah::king:

Cheer up, you are overreacting.

Edited by William Cavendish

Well that is rather unfortunate. I am! :ohyeah::king:

Cheer up, you are overreacting.

Seriously mate.

Knock it off now. We all know all you want to do it stir trouble. All your doing is proving to everyone how much of a bell end you are.

I hope you like cats, because Im fairly certain your going to spend your life living alone with about 10 of them

:lol:

Seriously mate.

Knock it off now. We all know all you want to do it stir trouble. All your doing is proving to everyone how much of a bell end you are.

I hope you like cats, because Im fairly certain your going to spend your life living alone with about 10 of them

I second this.

Edited by Hermione

Seriously mate.

lol, agreed

So its not alright to ask for advice then? Are you some magical wizard that knows all the answers to life?

Are you God? You seem to know everything.

People are able to ask for advice mate. We cant all be perfect like you.

Given the fact that you are the one using an internet forum to ask what to do after you mobile phone has been stolen, I have to disagree.

Do you have anything else worthwhile in your life, than to go on an internet forum, and throw sarcastic remarks and rudeness at those asking for advice?

Clearly your "experiment" is your inability to communicate properly and in a decent manner. The truth hurts yes, but then tact is a great skill to have in administering that truth. Learn tact, and people will take more heed of you, instead of reacting badly.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well, he's been banned now, time to get back on topic I presume? :P

Well, shall we?

I can't say I've contacted police about my phone being robbed. They have better and more important things to be doing. If your on contract just change the number.

But I'm sorry it was taken, it must have had valuable things on it for you to ring the police.

Of course. To some a mobile is quite literally their lives. Personal contact information, event dates, notes, etc. can be on that phone. Even simpler mobiles can act as a personal organizer. I use mine to jot down important dates and important phone numbers as well. And it is quite possible that others' privacy/identities could be compromised from a stolen phone.

In any case, I take it the police hasn't had anything to follow up on? I know it's been some time already.

Speaking of which I still haven't gotten any news from the police department about the stupid gangsta thug guys who tried to rob me and my friend in broad daylight at gunpoint.

Edited by sirbenedictvs