The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What HP Film Did Rupert Look Best?

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just thought i'd make this topic - a poll on which film Rupert looked best in (looks wise) please add pics and thoughts etc

Personally I think he looks the best in the Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 _what about you :)

^^ noo i thought his hair in GoF looked awful lol actually, most of the guys hair in GoF looked awful, soo darn long lol

for me, definitely DH part 2 :excited:

no i said anything after the goblet of fire lol

i also agree his hair was horrid

Rupert was amazing in all the films, of course, but I'd choose DH part 1. He was extremely hot in it :drool: I will never forget his green t-shirt!! :excited:

Not a fan of his looks but if I had to choose it would be OOTP. That was a nice hair style. But DH was nice too. Anything is better than that horrible GOF hair. Why did everyone have such long manes in that movie?! I just see Ron with much shorter hair overall.

Ohh. Tricky. I always thought Rupert looked quite good. He had a few awkward years and he was so insecure and shy that it made me pity him. I think from OOTP he really grow up hotter and from that he became more confident and better actor as well.

and I think Rupert is gorgeous, he is very handsome.

Rupert has always been one of my favourites, from the first movie he was the first that I really liked well mostly because Ron is also my favorite of the trio. But the movies down-dumbed him so much, made him a third wheel etc so now I started to like Emma and Hermione as much.