The Emma-Watson.net Forum

UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Talking about crybabies.. you do realize Barca have Busquets right?

B U S Q U E T S:

But yeah looks like the semi is gonna be Bayern - Real and Barca - Chelsea.

didnt he learn that from the Italian footballers lol

tbh i dont really care about the penalty or whoever win the championship, my team's already out lol

may the best team wins

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea deserved the win, with all they going through

I hope that Real and Barca won't make it into the final.

Haha I almost died when Pedro hit the post! Chelsea defended well though. One of the few to beat Barca this year!

The Bayern - Real match was entertaining as well. Expected more from CR7 though, still disappears in the big games..

Too bad I couldn't watch that game.

But yeah, the Bayern - Real match was really entertaining. Too bad they conceded a goal tho.

YES! Bayern did it!!! 1:2 (penalty shoot-out 3:1) vs Madrid! What a game! Manuel Neuer man of the freakin match!

Bye bye Real, bye bye Barca! :P

2012 UEFA Champions League Final in Munich: Chelsea FC vs FC Bayern Munich! Go Bayern!

Edited by I am Not Purple

Haha CR chokes on penalty shootouts too often.

Bayern without Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo, my my Alaba is good! Bayern is definitely going to miss him. Either Lahm at LB and Rafinha as RB or Lahm RB and Contento LB.

I so hope Bayern are going to play Van Buyten, his amazing pace will surely cause Torres/Drogba/Sturridge so many problems..

This is Chelsea's year! Ramires will be sorely missed though! Cahill and Luiz should be back in time.

Damn it! My poor Real. The players look so freaking tired, nothing like the previous match. I almost got a heartache during this game. ugh :(

GO CHELSEA!

Real ain't poor. They should be poor, and probably will be in a couple years (same with Barca and the rest of the Primera Division).

Haha CR chokes on penalty shootouts too often.

Bayern without Alaba, Badstuber and Gustavo, my my Alaba is good! Bayern is definitely going to miss him. Either Lahm at LB and Rafinha as RB or Lahm RB and Contento LB.

I so hope Bayern are going to play Van Buyten, his amazing pace will surely cause Torres/Drogba/Sturridge so many problems..

This is Chelsea's year! Ramires will be sorely missed though! Cahill and Luiz should be back in time.

hahaha, Ramos was better. :P

Yeah, Alaba is one hell of a defender.

It will be an interesting match. Normally I don't support Bayern, I don't like them. But as I said before; UEFA coefficients.

hahaha, Ramos was better. :P

Yeah, Alaba is one hell of a defender.

It will be an interesting match. Normally I don't support Bayern, I don't like them. But as I said before; UEFA coefficients.

True haha, I really don't know what he aimed at.. ^^

And to think Alaba's still only 19. By 23-25 he will be one of the finest leftbacks in the world lol.

True haha, I really don't know what he aimed at.. ^^

And to think Alaba's still only 19. By 23-25 he will be one of the finest leftbacks in the world lol.

haha.

For sure. Hopefully he'll stay for a while in Germany. Would be a shame to lose such a player in the Bundesliga.

Bite your tongue <_< Ugh my Queen. Mehh i always disliked Barca :P

haha. :P Me too. Well I repeat my self too often; I can't stand them both.

• 4 weeks later...

LMAO!

Bayern Munich just got f***** by Chelsea! Yay !

Congrats to the UK from Dortmund and Thx !

:king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::king::P

Well, too bad. Bayern played better. But if you have so many chances to score, but you don't, you lose. Also Robben sucked. How can you shoot such a poor penalty (always the right corner).

Yep, the DFB-Cup was an awesome match. 5:2 for Dortmund.

• 10 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...