The Emma-Watson.net Forum

perfect.shivers

Oh, I say, BRILLIANT. Just absolutely brilliant. Fantastic job well done on those new ones. I really admire that you do DW with David Tennant and not just Matt Smith. You have truly won my heart over(graphic-wise 'course)

And I only just got your signature since I just found myself to watch the Christmas special. (Had it recorded on the telly) Was smashing good, aye.

Keep up the Lovely work, as always m'dear friend.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I say, BRILLIANT. Just absolutely brilliant. Fantastic job well done on those new ones. I really admire that you do DW with David Tennant and not just Matt Smith. You have truly won my heart over(graphic-wise 'course)

And I only just got your signature since I just found myself to watch the Christmas special. (Had it recorded on the telly) Was smashing good, aye.

Keep up the Lovely work, as always m'dear friend.

Thank yoo very much! Your very, very flattering!

Was very stoopid yesterday and stayed up all night (or attempted to) on a school night, without coffee. Fell asleep at 6:30, woke up 12:00. So, er - besides all the Minecrafting I did, here's one of the things I did last night.

EDIT: Aah, whutever. Here's the whole image I was messing around with. I've been messing with overlays and 'lightens' (lightens?) of certain stuff, trying to make 'em look good. So here you have it;

-perfect.shivers

Edited by perfect.shivers

Oh, I thought this might be a good time to ask.

For the first time in a while, I have free time on my hands, like I mean - lotsofit!

I've been meaning to learn how to properly cut out and select objects from stock photos and practically anything, like most graphic makers here do, and I was wondering if someone could point me to a good tutorial for learning how to do that. I've tried before, and I'm no better then terrible. So if anyone of you know a good video/tutorial/write-up that could help me, it would be absoulutley fantastic if someone could give me a link.

Thanks in advance. [=

-perfect.shivers

Do you mean something like this?

If so, here are links:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/masking-and-montage/photoshop-masks.html

This was the best video I could find:

Photo Masking

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Looks fine and dandy to moi, I'll try 'em out this week, thank yoo!

-perfect.shivers

Made sum graphics last night. The first one is for Kella as a personal request.

Here's sumthin else.

My new set.

And a question, which coloring is better for this?

1'st

2'nd

Thats all, I'd appreciate if you tell me whut yoo think. [;

-perfect.shivers

^ I prefer the 1st coloring.

Btw Joshua, sometimes it's wise to remove the textures from faces in your graphics.

If you think it's goes well with the whole graphics lowering the opacity is another option.

Looks fine and dandy to moi, I'll try 'em out this week, thank yoo!

-perfect.shivers

No problem :)

For your coloring question, I prefer the 1st one because it seems one can see the "fine lines" more clearly. In other words, more detail is shown (specifically in their faces) in the first than the second, because of the different opacity.

Keep up the great work!

^ I prefer the 1st coloring. Btw Joshua, sometimes it's wise to remove the textures from faces in your graphics. If you think it's goes well with the whole graphics lowering the opacity is another option.

I'll keep experimenting, thanks! ;D

i love the sigg hun<333

Hehe, thank yoo. =]

No problem :)For your coloring question, I prefer the 1st one because it seems one can see the "fine lines" more clearly. In other words, more detail is shown (specifically in their faces) in the first than the second, because of the different opacity. Keep up the great work!

I'll remember that most people like the clear lines, and thanks!

I love your set and the Harry Potter stuff. The others seem to have too much texture to them. As for the font, maybe try something new?

Thankz yoo! ;D

I would try different fonts, but the ones I've been using are the ones that go best with my graphics. Thick ones seem to stand out to much. I will try again though.

-perfect.shivers

I'll incorporate the advice about 'less texture' into my next designs, but for now - here's last nights work before my exam. I think this is all I did, but then again - my brain is foggy. I used different coloring for each one.

Oh, and this first one is an X-Files episode one, I should have accompanied it with text 'Boredom', but I was way to tired to think of how to do it.

Boredom;

Tardis siggies;

-perfect.shivers

^Thank yoo Jade! [=

Ok, I have a bunch of assorted blogs, that I'll probably be posting in regularly once I get my Wi-fi working, I thought I'd get your guys opinions on them. Anything to add, something to take away, go for it please!

-perfect.shivers

If you like the David Tennant one maybe you'll like the first [too big] version I did first?

EDIT: NOWAIT, that's not the image, one sec.

DOUBLE EDIT: Here's the little bugger.

I'll try a light stroke, I'm trying to keep it minimal, but they don't feel perfect yet.

-perfect.shivers

Of course you can, here you are. ;D

thank you Josh!

so very sorry I took so long to see this. absolutely brilliant stuff you've got.

I've been looking at the past updates and maaaaaaaaaaan you have improved.

love everything, and your colouring is so nice. it's definitely my style.

will be back to see more! xx