The Emma-Watson.net Forum

perfect.shivers

a bit about maself

age - 14

fav.color - purple/pink

gender - male

interests - learning graphic art, keeping in touch with friends on the internet, social networking, writing, reading, doodling, dreaming of being a photographer, walking, music, blogging, answering formspring questions, just thinking, hanging with ma dear friends...

[other]bio - I can never think of anything worthwhile to say, so I'll just sum up and add to what I said in my "interests". I am a Emma Watson fan. I admire her as an actor and a person, even if I am a guy. I am 14, and a normal teenager I'd say. I'm not very popular, I have a few friends, but no one super special so far. The three people that I ever had something with ran away one by one, in such a short painful time.

So now I stick with friends. I haven't given up no, I just know its going to be a while.

I love making digital art. I'm not an artist actually, but I enjoy trying to learn things on photoshop through tutorials, but mostly with my own creativity. At some points in time I may post immense amount of art at a time, and at other hardly none. I don't have a block of time each week to make art, as it is with my busy life. But whenever I can, I will post my art here.

I'm quite a fan of many other things, such as Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Emma Watson of course, many numerous tv shows, and love to make art of anything beautiful.

Photography is amazing as well, and maybe one day when I have enough of that curse called 'money' I'll purchase a camera and take a hand art photography, but for now I only dream of it.

I hope I haven't missed anything super important. This is after all only a showcase for my art, not a place for a bio of ma whole life.

But I love the few friends I have with all my heart, and always have room for more.

art -

please comment, it lets me know what people think - and if anyone is looking at all. =]

-perfect.shivers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may remember a member called "city.lights", and may or may not none she has left the forums. But she asked me to post some banners for the people that she cared about the most here, in my showcase.

So, here they are. I'd PM everyone about this, but I don't know the usernames of you all. Sorry if you see this late. >.<

Not made by me.

-perfect.shivers

Edited by perfect.shivers

Some of you may remember a member called "city.lights", and may or may not none she has left the forums. But she asked me to post some banners for the people that she cared about the most here, in my showcase.

Not made by me.

-perfect.shivers

Ohh :(:(:(

I miss Lindy SO much! *cries*

Thanks for sharing these, Josh.

Love your graphics <3