The Emma-Watson.net Forum

perfect.shivers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep calm and don't blink! That's amazing I love it. xD It would be better with the crown symbol on top, you know? Or a blacked out version of the screwdriver. xD

I was trying to find a nice brush or shape of an eye or angel wings, but no luck. D=

It looks hot. I love it. :D

lol, thanks!

-perfect.shivers

I was trying to find a nice brush or shape of an eye or angel wings, but no luck. D=

lol, thanks!

-perfect.shivers

Yeah I don't use brushes that much. Infact never. They're rubbish. When I do add things to graphics I use Textures. <3

Thank's Boma! That means a lot. [=

Yar, me as well. [;

A quick edit I did last night, tis not very good but here you are.

-perfect.shivers

this is amazing I love how the reds stand out :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. <3

Sorry that I've been gone for so long, but I'm back for now. Here's some [Doctor Who] graphics;

-look for them in my new showcase-

If you'd like me to do a siggy for you like the ones above, I will be accepting requests though the time I make them in will vary from a few days to hours. I'll be back online in a few days as I have exams tomorrow and the next, but summer is after that so I'm back for a while. ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:Mm could an admin/mod delete/close/archive this topic? I want to start a new showcase. [=

-perfect.shivers

Edited by perfect.shivers