The Emma-Watson.net Forum

perfect.shivers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.sets, and if I have the time - more later.

Comment please if you can.

-perfect.shivers

Nice new ones dear! I would strongly recommend though to not get stuck with one font. For instance, your last banner looks a bit technologic because it has some sort of robots. Okay, so think, what type of font works with the style or image I am showing? Should I put colour into it and where shall I put it so it doesn't take away from the original design or be completely out of place, but complements what your design already has? If that makes any sense. It's all about practice and trial and error though so don't worry bb. :)

Hope I helped!

You could do with downloading some new fonts actually. One's to match your graphics.

Your getting brilliant with your colour now. Maybe try some realistic colours though? Like brightening up the colours in the actual image like in my signature. (:

Nice new ones dear! I would strongly recommend though to not get stuck with one font. For instance, your last banner looks a bit technologic because it has some sort of robots. Okay, so think, what type of font works with the style or image I am showing? Should I put colour into it and where shall I put it so it doesn't take away from the original design or be completely out of place, but complements what your design already has? If that makes any sense. It's all about practice and trial and error though so don't worry bb. :)

Hope I helped!

Very much so thanks!

You could do with downloading some new fonts actually. One's to match your graphics.

Your getting brilliant with your colour now. Maybe try some realistic colours though? Like brightening up the colours in the actual image like in my signature. (:

Haha, I have almost 1500 fonts now, I hope I'm good. It gets a mess every time a program tries to update my font cache and wutnot.

I'll definitely try, but I'm not good with realistic colors. I'll look for a tut or sumthin.

Thanks both of you for your wonderful advice! [=

-perfect.shivers

Edited by perfect.shivers

Haha, I have almost 1500 fonts now, I hope I'm good. It gets a mess every time a program tries to update my font cache and wutnot.

I'll definitely try, but I'm not good with realistic colors. I'll look for a tut or sumthin.

That's good to hear. I hope to see you using those fonts. :P

Here we are. I still did my own coloring, but I made it more natural, and I used a Christmas-y Font.

Icons

Siggies

Comment and whatnot please? I like feedback stuff. [=

-perfect.shivers

Anyways, here is what I made last night.

This one I spent an hour or so on. Its kind of plain in my opinion, so I was wondering if anyone thinks there are some brushes or sumthin I should add?

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3369/season6teaserposterbeta.png

Made a random siggie. Yeah the text is to big, but I lost the PSD. Things like that happen when you stay up for 3 nights in a row lol.

And which of these two is better in your opinion? I cannot decide.

Thanks for reading.

-perfect.shivers

Updating.

Again, these were done while I was half asleep. I know a buncha things I should have done and not have done on these. Oh well, here yoo are.

Please critique and whutnot, I need to improve as much as I can with the time I can. [;

-perfect.shivers

i agree :)

awesome work!!!

Thanks so much!

Your graphics are so original, I've never seen anything like it. You really do capture the beauty and darkness in every picture, and you combine them together so well. Keep up the breathtaking work

Yoo have made by day! Thank yoo so much; I really need to keep practicing. <3

-perfect.shivers