#1 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

I am experiencing a massive problem with my Norton 360 subscription, it has turned itself off (leaving me with no antispyware/antivirus protection) but it is refusing to turn on again unless i renew my subscription, but my current subscription is still valid/active for another 207 days!

any ideas on what to do? temporarily i have downloaded AVG 2011 (free 30 day trial)

#2 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

I used to have "Spyware Doctor" but that's been a while ago. It was free when I had it back then and it worked pretty good. I think you have to pay an annual subscription to it now I think. And then when I got my new computer, it came with "Titanium Micro Antivirus" or something like that.

Oh...Norton is the worst Antivirus program out there. I thought I should add that. I think the program actually put a virus on some computers. How ironic lol.

Edited by Turbo, 04 August 2011 - 01:17 PM.

#3 Austin!

Austin!

Energetic member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:29 AM

Norton really iss a waste of money. Get AVG's free service and that will suffice. Just don't be idiotic with your downloads and you will be fine.
Posted Image

#4 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 05 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

I used to have "Spyware Doctor" but that's been a while ago. It was free when I had it back then and it worked pretty good. I think you have to pay an annual subscription to it now I think. And then when I got my new computer, it came with "Titanium Micro Antivirus" or something like that.

Oh...Norton is the worst Antivirus program out there. I thought I should add that. I think the program actually put a virus on some computers. How ironic lol.

thanks
oh, i know Norton is THE worst, i told my mum, she didnt listen!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users