The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How many siblings do you have?

Pretty self-explanatory topic: how many siblings do you have? Are they mostly boys or girls?

Are you an only child? Do you like being an only child or do you sometimes wish you had a sibling?

I have 6 brothers, no sisters. I'm the only daughter in the family, which sometimes it's tough, but most of the time it's fun.

One of my co-workers grew up as an only child (now he's in his 50's and has 2 kids), but he says he's always been happy being an only kid and never did it cross his mind to ask for a brother or sister. His friends were enough for him.

I thought that was an interesting perspective. =)

Pretty self-explanatory topic: how many siblings do you have? Are they mostly boys or girls?

Are you an only child? Do you like being an only child or do you sometimes wish you had a sibling?

I have 6 brothers, no sisters. I'm the only daughter in the family, which sometimes it's tough, but most of the time it's fun.

One of my co-workers grew up as an only child (now he's in his 50's and has 2 kids), but he says he's always been happy being an only kid and never did it cross his mind to ask for a brother or sister. His friends were enough for him.

I thought that was an interesting perspective. =)

Woah 6 brothers, that sounds awesome haha. I actually have only one brother, a year older than me, but i have a lot of male first cousins and we all grew up together as brothers. I was considered a boy until i were like 15 :P They still see me as part boy lol. It was great fun growing up among boys. But if you ask me i wish i had a sister or two, sometimes. Older or younger i don't really care.

Woah 6 brothers, that sounds awesome haha. I actually have only one brother, a year older than me, but i have a lot of male first cousins and we all grew up together as brothers. I was considered a boy until i were like 15 :P They still see me as part boy lol. It was great fun growing up among boys. But if you ask me i wish i had a sister or two, sometimes. Older or younger i don't really care.

Haha, sometimes my friends or acquaintances think we're like the Weasley family. Except I'm not the youngest, more like 2nd youngest. =P That's cool your cousins are like your brothers! And it's funny you mentioned how they considered you one of the boys, my brothers do too. I've always had that tomboy behavior because of them. And agreed about wishing you had a sister; or even cool, a twin. =D

I don't have ANY brothers or sisters. There are perks to being an only child such as receiving more gifts and more attention but it can get lonely and hard when you're the only one your parents can bother.

2 older brothers (30, 27)

1 little devil sister (13)

Like many others growing up with two older brothers I had no choice but taking their interests and some habits :P which always drove my mother crazy! I have no regrets :P

And I'm still trying to survive daily girly arguments with my little sister >.<

Edited by Mrs.Pumpkinhead

I have three siblings. I have a sister who is 16 and two half-siblings from my father's second marriage, a seven-year old girl and a two-year old boy. My siblings mean the world to me, I love them a lot. It's great having these two little ones, seeing them grow up. Truly amazing :).