The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Your favourite hp actor

Hi All ! i was just wondering who is your favourite HP actor, why, ? and your favourite pic of them. :)

of course everyone love dan, rupert and emma. <3 as i do to.

but recently, with Snape's story and the incredible sacrifice and beauty behind it, for today...im going with alan rickman. :)

This is probably my favourite picture of Hermione :) she is my favourite character because i think she would be a great friend in real life, i wish the character was real :) she's smart,brave and fiercely loyal - everything you could ask for in a friend :) xx

Edited by Nicole@15
  • 2 weeks later...

This is probably my favourite picture of Hermione :) she is my favourite character because i think she would be a great friend in real life, i wish the character was real :) she's smart,brave and fiercely loyal - everything you could ask for in a friend :) xx

mine favorite actor is emma watson kisses to her and her only xxx :wub::wub::wub:

I have always liked Ian Hart who played professor Quirrell too. He was my favourite in the first move. And Sean Biggerstaff, I had a crush on him. But well, Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman of course, they are great.

Or waaait, Maggie Smith is amazing. She's intimidating yet so sweet.

• 2 months later...

Hi All ! i was just wondering who is your favourite HP actor, why, ? and your favourite pic of them. :)

of course everyone love dan, rupert and emma. <3 as i do to.

but recently, with Snape's story and the incredible sacrifice and beauty behind it, for today...im going with alan rickman. :)

You throw a difficulty to me huh.We all love Emma,Rupert and Dan,so i wanna say someone out of the leading roles.But whether Tom Felton or Alan Rickman is a problem.

For Tom Felton,I just cant get my eyes off him when I see his picture.The guy boasts such an arresting and gorgeous look that you cant forget him after seeing him for the first time.

And for Alan Rickman,I love his voice and accent!

Dan is the one and only Harry and he is amazing *and hot* too, outside the series. I love Emma as well and Tom, both are also wonderful portrayals of their characters. Of the adults Rickman as Snape is absolute perfection. I cannot get over his performance in DH!!! And Maggie Smith as McGonagall, pure love too.

:)