The Emma-Watson.net Forum

emma watson illuminati?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about the international conspiracy group, no..........the only conspiracy group Emma is part of is the one that will drive me into an early grave.

:P

Who knows, maybe she is. But I think she would not study arts if she were.

If you're talking about the international conspiracy group, no..........the only conspiracy group Emma is part of is the one that will drive me into an early grave.

:P

How can you know?

Edited by William Cavendish

sorry about that..like is she from the illuminati group?

Yes, she's actually from the illuminati group. I'm proud of you to figured it out. Also, I can give you proofs to demonstrate it:

1. The Illuminati's symbols: Look at the illuminati symbols (this and this) first, and then look at this lovely Emma's picture. Coincidence?

2. The Illuminati's number: which is the number 23. Emma was born on April 15; and 15 + 8 = 23... Think about it.

3. Illuminism has two m's: so does Emma.

4. Their founder: which last name was Weishaupt, and Weishaupt starts with w, so does Emma's last name (Watson)

Enough coincidences to not know Emma is, in fact, in the Illuminati group.

Yes, she's actually from the illuminati group. I'm proud of you to figured it out. Also, I can give you proofs to demonstrate it:

1. The Illuminati's symbols: Look at the illuminati symbols (this and this) first, and then look at this lovely Emma's picture. Coincidence?

2. The Illuminati's number: which is the number 23. Emma was born on April 15; and 15 + 8 = 23... Think about it.

4. Their founder: which last name was Weishaupt, and Weishaupt starts with w, so does Emma's last name (Watson)

thats crazy..ha! but i never realy figured what the illuminati was? like is it true they sold their soul?

I would like to shake your hand....just for that post XD

Hahahahahahaaha will your amazing!!!!

Like Dan Brown is the first one who wrote about the Illuminati...

But yes, the Illuminati don't exist, nor do Templars or other similar groups. There might be people that pretend to be Illuminati but those kind of people are the same kind of people who truly believe that Jedi is a religion. Somethings are fantasy...and of course it's cool to fantasize about secret groups and world governing conspiracies.

Like Dan Brown is the first one who wrote about the Illuminati...

But yes, the Illuminati don't exist, nor do Templars or other similar. There might be people that pretend to be Illuminati but those kind of people are the same kind of people who truly believe that Jedi is a religion. Somethings are fantasy...and of course it's cool to fantasize about secret groups and world governing conspiracies.

I agree with that :)

Hahaha, wow!

hahah. :P

:rofl: the illuminati dont exist. dont read to much books by dan brown. they are very amusing but contain less then 1% truth

As Will actually pointed out, a group called Illuminati (Bavarian Illuminati, founded by Adam Weishaupt) did exist in the 18th century. But in 1785 the order got outlawed already.