The Emma-Watson.net Forum

emma watson illuminati?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but she is a real witch.

Because like you cant be on set of that many movies about witchcraft and stuff without becoming like a full blown witch. Because she says all those spells and junk and stuff.

Take note of this this website. Seems legit.

"The truth of the Satanic nature of the Harry Potter series can be easily seen by anyone who is reasonably familiar with basic occult principles".

Infact anyone who has anything to do with Harry Potter is a witch and subject to eternal damnation.

How else would she cover up her tattoos? (Also makes you burn in hell).

This is what she actually looks like

Youve never seen them because shes a witch and covers them up using black magic.

Also, Will youre a champion

Edited by wheneverythingfalls

2. The Illuminati's number: which is the number 23. Emma was born on April 15; and 15 + 8 = 23... Think about it.

:P:P:P

I'm really slow.

But yes, the Illuminati don't exist, nor do Templars or other similar groups. There might be people that pretend to be Illuminati but those kind of people are the same kind of people who truly believe that Jedi is a religion. Somethings are fantasy...and of course it's cool to fantasize about secret groups and world governing conspiracies.

The Knights Templar exist if that is what you are referring to. They are a sect within Free Masonry. I know this because I know Masons. They definitely aren't like what people say. I've been to meetings with the Scottish Right andd the Sojourners

Edited by Austin!

Will, on 05 August 2011 - 06:43 PM, said:

Yes, she's actually from the illuminati group. I'm proud of you to figured it out. Also, I can give you proofs to demonstrate it:

1. The Illuminati's symbols: Look at the illuminati symbols (this and this) first, and then look at this lovely Emma's picture. Coincidence?

2. The Illuminati's number: which is the number 23. Emma was born on April 15; and 15 + 8 = 23... Think about it.

3. Illuminism has two m's: so does Emma.

4. Their founder: which last name was Weishaupt, and Weishaupt starts with w, so does Emma's last name (Watson)

Enough coincidences to not know Emma is, in fact, in the Illuminati group.

This post is just one of the reasons I love this forum so much!

Ummmm...guys...I'm going to make this as brief and clear as possible.

JKR and the cast are the exact OPPOSITE of the illuminati aka NWO-New World Order.

Basically most govt leaders/media are part of this satanic elitist group to create one world order,

with mind control, bankrupting all countries worldwide, devastation of the environment, food supply, tearing down

moral fiber at its core etc etc.

That's why JKR was adamant that HP be filmed in UK, instead of Hollywood. If that were the case, then

yea, I'd say it was true. Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool of drugs/slime etc. There's several celebs that

are literally running for their lives.

Emma is the exact opposite of all this. Her work for fair trade, organics, ethics, and the way she

values her education and healthy living, are a testament to her values. She and the other cast members are truly grateful

that they were cast in HP, and viewed it as a privilege. I think all the cast members have a sense of self worth, and are not obsessed

with the wealth and fame. They all seem to have fantastic work ethics, which will carry them well into the future.

I remember Rupert saying that he was shocked and scared when he went to one of the southern states, and

they were burning HP books, and he even saw a pic of himself burning. Lots of ppl view HP as a negative, when

in effect, JKR is using the negative, which turns to the positive--GOOD OVERCOMES EVIL.

I think JKR was making a huge statement and analogies AGAINST re:NWO.

The Gringotts= world bankers + The Ministry of Magic= world governments + Voldemort- evil power/mind control

= New World Order

HOGWARTS= We the people-that must stick together and help each other. If we all help each other with the powers

that we all possess, then we can overcome evil.

Another one of my fav analogies, is The Wizard of Oz. It's all there, but that's for another post.

Ummmm...guys...I'm going to make this as brief and clear as possible.

JKR and the cast are the exact OPPOSITE of the illuminati aka NWO-New World Order.

Basically most govt leaders/media are part of this satanic elitist group to create one world order,

with mind control, bankrupting all countries worldwide, devastation of the environment, food supply, tearing down

moral fiber at its core etc etc.

That's why JKR was adamant that HP be filmed in UK, instead of Hollywood. If that were the case, then

yea, I'd say it was true. Hollywood is nothing but a cesspool of drugs/slime etc. There's several celebs that

are literally running for their lives.

Emma is the exact opposite of all this. Her work for fair trade, organics, ethics, and the way she

values her education and healthy living, are a testament to her values. She and the other cast members are truly grateful

that they were cast in HP, and viewed it as a privilege. I think all the cast members have a sense of self worth, and are not obsessed

with the wealth and fame. They all seem to have fantastic work ethics, which will carry them well into the future.

I remember Rupert saying that he was shocked and scared when he went to one of the southern states, and

they were burning HP books, and he even saw a pic of himself burning. Lots of ppl view HP as a negative, when

in effect, JKR is using the negative, which turns to the positive--GOOD OVERCOMES EVIL.

I think JKR was making a huge statement and analogies AGAINST re:NWO.

The Gringotts= world bankers + The Ministry of Magic= world governments + Voldemort- evil power/mind control

= New World Order

HOGWARTS= We the people-that must stick together and help each other. If we all help each other with the powers

that we all possess, then we can overcome evil.

Another one of my fav analogies, is The Wizard of Oz. It's all there, but that's for another post.

:rolleyes: We all know NWO was a wCw group...

All jokes aside, that's a very interesting theory. Maybe you're right or maybe you're overthinking this. Who knows?

Yes, she's actually from the illuminati group. I'm proud of you to figured it out. Also, I can give you proofs to demonstrate it:

1. The Illuminati's symbols: Look at the illuminati symbols (this and this) first, and then look at this lovely Emma's picture. Coincidence?

3. Illuminism has two m's: so does Emma.

4. Their founder: which last name was Weishaupt, and Weishaupt starts with w, so does Emma's last name (Watson)

Enough coincidences to not know Emma is, in fact, in the Illuminati group.

"Will" you are awsome dude

Yes...Not only is she a member but she is an actual descendant of Jesus Christ. After Mary of Magdela and Jesus were secretly married and she gave birth to his child after he died on the cross. The child was a female and Mary and the profit John took the child to France in secret and the illuminati were formed to keep track of this event. So yeah Emma is well versed with this group. Did you think all of her fame, talent, etc....were just good luck. ;) LOL

Yes...Not only is she a member but she is an actual descendant of Jesus Christ. After Mary of Magdela and Jesus were secretly married and she gave birth to his child after he died on the cross. The child was a female and Mary and the profit John took the child to France in secret and the illuminati were formed to keep track of this event. So yeah Emma is well versed with this group. Did you think all of her fame, talent, etc....were just good luck. ;) LOL

:lostit: Oh my gawd. You're totally right..

• 1 year later...

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS SILLY?!

Yes...Not only is she a member but she is an actual descendant of Jesus Christ. After Mary of Magdela and Jesus were secretly married and she gave birth to his child after he died on the cross. The child was a female and Mary and the profit John took the child to France in secret and the illuminati were formed to keep track of this event. So yeah Emma is well versed with this group. Did you think all of her fame, talent, etc....were just good luck. wink.gif LOL

:rofl::wub:

This is actually a great thread. But,

I thought it was known to everybody that to understand some of Emma's decisions, you had to be born in Atlantis before the Fall. Nowadays, the only clues as to her true intentions are the ruins left behind by the Ophidian snake people. When the stars align, they will emerge again, and Emma will disclose her true identity as their queen. And all will tremble in reverence before her terrible splendor.

Well, the Illuminati dabbled in philantropy. Emma is a philantropist.

The Illuminati were concerned with perfection of the self. Emma even has to learn to type perfectly.

If she were with the Illuminati, she would probably be chief resident, or whatever you call one high up in the hierarchy.

Maybe she's also a Freemason and a girl scout, she fits the bill I'd wager.

She's not an ancient astronaut

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...