The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wuzzzz up folks its Saturday…

and I’m here to introduce myself. Let’s start:

I’m a 19 years old boy from Germany, Hessen who lives in a small town that’s not worth mentioning here :). Some of you may know Frankfurt which is about 300 km away from it ;) As I’m creeping around in this forum for a few days I’ve to say it’s pretty awesome: cool topics, user, etc. I wish I had found it earlier but hey now I’m here :D

I became a harry potter fan at the age of 6 or 7. I remember watching a German television channel… I think it was KIKA :D they were showing a special about the hp books. On the next day I made my grandma to buy the first book. At this time I totally fell in love with hp. everything was so fascinating: the characters, the world, the setting itself. From the beginning my favorite characters were harry and Hermione (I also hoped they would become a couple someday :) ) I got all the books and read them about 10 times until now.

The 4th movie was the first time I got interested in Emma Watson.

When she came downstairs for the yule ball in this beautiful dress I was like: wow what a beauty she is!

I was 13 years old when this movie came in the cinema.

I remember dreaming of her every night for a long long time which ended in writing love letters to her fan mail address lol.

I’ve tried to improve myself until now but after watching the last movie the dreams came back :rofl:

Now let me tell you something about me:

My real name is Sebastian. I’ve to younger siblings: a brother who is 15 and a sister who is 13. I’m going to make my a-levels this year (hopefully :D). My favorite subjects are politics, German and history. I hate math as hell cause I am the worst mathematician which the world has ever seen and will ever see. After school I want to go to England, the USA or Australia to improve my English skills. Afterwards I’m going to study journalism or medicine. I’m not quite sure right now and it also depends on how good my a-levels will be. In my free time I like to play football with my friends or my club mates, going to cinema, party, reading books, etc. furthermore I like gaming especially sport games like pro evolution soccer (which is my all-time favorite), the nba 2k series, ea sports nhl and many more. I also like action games: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 1-3 and Mafia 2.

I’m a big football fan and my favorite club is KSV Hessen Kassel, I guess nobody of you know it :D I’m also very interested in international football. I really like fc arsenal and ac Milan form Italy. I hope Arsenal will be able to win the Premiere League this year.

My Idol is Ricardo Kaka who is a Brazilian football player and a true legend. Robin van Persie, Dani Alves and especially Jack Wilshere from Arsenal are also great players which I support.

I own a German blog together with my brother.

It can be found here. It’s all about the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. We are publishing news about the appstore and are also reviewing apps to help people to decide which app is worth buying or not.

My family loves animals and so I do. We have five pets:

Two rabbits, a cat and two dogs: A Chihuahua and a Phalène which is a French dog breed.

I like R&B music. My favorite artists are chris brown, t-pain, Justin garner, trey songz and Jason derulo.

That’s it for now and I hope I didn’t make to much mistakes :lol:

Edited by DarkLord