The Emma-Watson.net Forum

New pictures from the epilogue

^I agree with you :o.

The first time I saw it, I laughed really hard xD. I was like: nooo they look so funny. But it's pretty well done I suppose! I love Ron's belly...didn't notice it at first but after I saw the movie one of my friends was totally laughing and saying: "Did you see Ron..." xD

This is the 3rd time i've seen this set of pictures :) i can't stop looking at them :) there really sweet :) and yeh its lucky they did re-shoot the epilogue because especially in Hermione's case, they do not look like they're in their late 30's when they shot the epilogue for the first time :)

I'm glad they redid the epilogue. I think they all look a lot more believable for mid 30's in the reshoot.

One thing that bothers me though are Harry's parents. They look like 30 or 40's. They probably would have fit for the epilogue. But Lily and James died when they were 21. Those actors were way too old looking.

Emma is one hot mama. :wub: The epilogue they chose(the reshot one) was the best one of the two. The funny thing is, Emma was wearing a wig for the reshoots since they happened after she cut her hair, but I would have never guessed just by looking at her and I actually forgot about that fact until after the film was over. :)

Is her trench Burberry? :P

I love that they re-shooted the epilogue, it was nice feeling a little bit of surprise when I saw the scene. I was expecting them to look like they did in the spoiler pictures that got released...

Nice pictures, thanks for posting them! :D The first time I saw the epilogue I was totally laughing, but that was also because I was with friends and one of them was laughing at random moments, and she has a very catching laugh...but anyway, at first I thought: nooo, this is totally not what I expected...but the second time I saw the movie I quite liked it! They do look older (maybe a bit too old for 37-year olds) and I thought the children were adorable.

hahaha. why does only ron have a belly. pfff hahah

Well, I guess he still likes his sweets and good home cooking :).

People who could eat anything during their childhood and adolescence without gaining any weight tend to do so later in life if they don't change their nutrition.