The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma and new boyfriend Johnny Simmons

If that is her new boyfriend, she picked a goodun!

I think so! Considering by this photo as well:

He played Patrick (her stepbrother) in Perks. From what sources say, they were reluctant to leave each other and kept kissing and hugging each other. How sweet.

AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for her!!! Love what she is wearing!! Omg I want that skirt!!

He plays her stepbrother? Wow, that's kind of like Barry Williams and Maureen McCormick from The Brady Bunch!

I was thinking the very same thing!!!!

He plays her stepbrother? Wow, that's kind of like Barry Williams and Maureen McCormick from The Brady Bunch!

I was thinking the very same thing!!!!

I looked it up and Johnny is actually playing Brad while Ezra Miller is playing Emma's character's step-brother Patrick.

I looked it up and Johnny is actually playing Brad while Ezra Miller is playing Emma's character's step-brother Patrick.

Who is Brad?? Lol I am not familiar with the story at all >.<

they look cute!

But I shouldn't be worry if I where you 'heartbroken guys' I think its a summer fling. And also I don't believe in young hollywood couples. They never last very long. :)

Edited by trixie

Ah I knew this would happen. Its all just an eye trick. Shes actually kissing me, but he kept photo bombing it making it look like he was kissing her. Dont fall for it, its just an illusion.

Lolz xD.

No seriously, they look really cute together! :) I'm happy for her. And I love what she's wearing by the way!

I only just read somewhere that Emma'd love to become a mother. Isn't that cute? :)