• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your opinions girls (:

i chose bw

and here is little something from yesterday. i know... i should fix her back but i was too tired for it :P

make up, shoot and retouch by me.

model - my sister

I'm liking the colorful one. The b&w look flat to me. *which is weird because I usually like b&w stuff more*

I agree I was about to put this myself.

The colourful one is better because the colours pop and the girl stands out whereas the black and white is just... well as Boma said, flat.

As for the new one's I prefer your touch up (less make-up) it suits your sister better, lovely and natural. Though the smaller the image the more plastic it looks. The bigger touch up you can actually see detail in the skin.

and here is little something from yesterday. i know... i should fix her back but i was too tired for it :P

make up, shoot and retouch by me.

model - my sister

let others to see :)

wow such a pretty sister u got, just like u :) and the retouch and photo very elegant and perrrrfect!

thank you sweety^^

I agree I was about to put this myself.

The colourful one is better because the colours pop and the girl stands out whereas the black and white is just... well as Boma said, flat.

As for the new one's I prefer your touch up (less make-up) it suits your sister better, lovely and natural. Though the smaller the image the more plastic it looks. The bigger touch up you can actually see detail in the skin.

yeah i know what you mean.. thats my problem all the time :/

I'm officially jealous now. :mellow:

haha dont be girlll :*

something different.

nooks of forest

I love those ones! Just not the web one. D: Tabboo's get me in my mental mode. (Can't say the real word my doctor told me to treat it as a superstition of jinxing it. :P) I love it though. Just not the web. D:

• 1 month later...