The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Walking Dead

It seriously surprised me how much detail they put into the effects for the zombies. Definitely wasn't expecting that from a TV show...and from AMC.

I really want to know how far they're willing to push the series because the comics were as brutal as they could be haha.

It seriously surprised me how much detail they put into the effects for the zombies. Definitely wasn't expecting that from a TV show...and from AMC.

I really want to know how far they're willing to push the series because the comics were as brutal as they could be haha.

It's true!!! Did you see the girl next to the bicycle? :o Pretty scary!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was actually disappointed in it, personally it felt like they decided they'd used too many zombies in the first episode and then backed down on the zombie-ness after that. I felt it got duller as the series went on (I've only seen the first series) which is a shame as I had really high hopes for it, maybe that was my problem I had too high expectations for it. I'm a bit fed up of zombie films/series which go for the whole *but humans are actually the monsters and not the zombies* thing, its been over done in my opinion. I would watch the next series if I get chance though. Def think the comic is better though

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

3rd season should be starting up in the fall. I've read the comics, watched the show and the webisodes. Honestly, the comic is way better than the show but they are trying to make a new story with some of the twists of the comics. I think they are just doing that because the comics were so brutal..

• 2 years later...

Just started watching TWD this year from season 1 to 4 (I have to buy pirated DVDs just to watch the whole 4 seasons :mellow:). I love it, I'm addicted to it and to Norman Reedus :drool: I think he's a hot archer guy ahaha. I can't wait for the fifth season, i love how much they put detail on it, and the zombies are really scary xD I'm just wondering if Daryl will end up with Carol? Idk but I like beth instead of carol for daryl :D well that's my opinion ahaha.

Edit: Btw, when it comes to their well intimate scenes on the show, i have to fwd it a bit because im watching with my brother and dad xD

Edited by _jigz