The Emma-Watson.net Forum

emma watson is beautiful

do you think emmas ugly or beautiful  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

do you think emma watson is beautiful i do go to youtube and type emma watson is ugly i for one do not believe that go to youtube.com and type emma watson is ugly and then come back and tell me your views and remember emma watson is beautiful. :D

Why do we have to close it? I think you had a topic about as pointless as this one if my memory serves me right. This is just as pointless as saying that you're in love with Emma Watson

I'm not going to get into this whole debate on starting and closing topics, however, I do agree with Hermione here. Think about it. How many people google Emma Watson every day? Do you think they would google her name because she is ugly? Of course not, they google her because they think she's hot. If my mind serves me correctly, this website is one of the first things that comes up.

Well there are some hater sites out there. I think that if you are an Emma hater(let's not delve into why you would hate a actor or popstar (dislike, okay, hate...only if there hobbies include killing other people or something) you could search for those terms and find some like minded people.

And yes, let's not discuss what topics are or aren't pointless. If we would judge on that we wouldn't have much of a game forum ;)

^Well, yes I agree with you that there are indeed, some hater sites out there. But...why would an EW hater join an EW fan site with the exception of...well...spamming (for a lack of a better word) the forum? Besides, he/she would probably be banned within the week or so I think. ;)

I think every member would answer beautiful otherwise they wouldn't be here. :P

Well, not necessarily. Not that I'm saying Emma isn't (I voted yes), but not every fan believes their favorite actor/actress is attractive.

Take for example Tilda Swinton; I'm a HUGE fan of her work, but she's not exactly the 'girl-next-door'. Same with Johnny Depp; great actor, but he's no Marlon Brando. :rolleye0012:

*hides from fans* :lol:

^ No need to hide! I completely agree with your point.

But to answer this topic, yes, I think Emma is very beautiful. But sometimes she wears clothes/makeup that don't highlight her best features :doh:

^ No need to hide! I completely agree with your point.

But to answer this topic, yes, I think Emma is very beautiful. But sometimes she wears clothes/makeup that don't highlight her best features :doh:

:] I've encountered some "rabid" Johnny Depp fans who think you have to be insane to not find him attractive. Oh well.

You're right about Emma, though. Not so much about her clothes, but every time she wears that bright red lipstick it just makes her look like she's aged many years--and not in a good way. She's naturally beautiful.

I chose the ugly option because I like to go upstream.

Haha, Im not suprised. Damn hipsters! :lol:

I would say she is more cute than beautiful, her smile and way she dresses is more cute than what I would call beautiful. Although she can also look very beautiful.

My example

This, to me, is cute

Whereas this is beauty

Needless to say, she is very good looking

:] I've encountered some "rabid" Johnny Depp fans who think you have to be insane to not find him attractive. Oh well.

You're right about Emma, though. Not so much about her clothes, but every time she wears that bright red lipstick it just makes her look like she's aged many years--and not in a good way. She's naturally beautiful.

I didn't like the way she looked at the Tokyo GOB premiere.

But she was very lovely at The Tale of Despereaux premiere. Both in the dress and makeup.

It happens quite often actually - and not just with Emma.

Too little emphasis on the eye area (which is more important I think) and too much colour on the lips.

Why do we have to close it? I think you had a topic about as pointless as this one if my memory serves me right. This is just as pointless as saying that you're in love with Emma Watson

thank you austin! good point his was as pointless as mine :ohyeah:

Well there are some hater sites out there. I think that if you are an Emma hater(let's not delve into why you would hate a actor or popstar (dislike, okay, hate...only if there hobbies include killing other people or something) you could search for those terms and find some like minded people.

And yes, let's not discuss what topics are or aren't pointless. If we would judge on that we wouldn't have much of a game forum ;)

thank you! and i for the rcord do not hate emma watson i adore her as much as anyone else here

^Well, yes I agree with you that there are indeed, some hater sites out there. But...why would an EW hater join an EW fan site with the exception of...well...spamming (for a lack of a better word) the forum? Besides, he/she would probably be banned within the week or so I think. ;)

im not a hater i love emma watson you will get banned within a week its not insulting this is a fan site hello! your going to get fans who have questions get real man

im not a hater i love emma watson you will get banned within a week its not insulting this is a fan site hello! your going to get fans who have questions get real man

You're not a moderator, though, so how did you come up with such conclusion? :mellow:

There is nowhere in the rules you have to like Emma Watson to be a member of this site. As long as you don't bash her or the people on these forums you are free to stay on these forums.

You're not a moderator, though, so how did you come up with such conclusion? :mellow:

well how could he? hes not either and he still assumes i will be gone in a week

so to all you haters out there of ew go away!

^The EW haters do not have to go away. The fact is that everybody is welcome here. There's no discrimination to be had here, dispite the fact that there may be some haters out there. They are welcome here, just the same as you are, as long as rules are not broken.