The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The attempted riots in Bristol got utterly stamped on by Avon & Somerset Police. Some 20 youths tried kicking off on wednesday night, 8 Riot vans, and around 40 officers jumped on them and dished out some justice.

This deserves this video to the 20 youths that tried to kick things off...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all died down around Wednesday time, seemed to have stopped as quickly as it started. At the moment there's just arrests going on all over the place, which is a good thing.

Ah, thanks mate.

I'm glad that the police are following through and giving them what they need, letting them know that actions have consequences.

The attempted riots in Bristol got utterly stamped on by Avon & Somerset Police. Some 20 youths tried kicking off on wednesday night, 8 Riot vans, and around 40 officers jumped on them and dished out some justice.

Good stuff, if only they were able to respond as quickly and efficiently when it all started.

Well, Avon & Somerset Police are used to dealing with large crowd disturbances. We have 2 Football clubs that divide Bristol. Bristol City - The Main one that has it's support in South Bristol. Bristol Rovers - Support in North Bristol.

The teams themselves get on well, but there's rivalry between the two. However they join forces against several Bitter rivals. Swindon, Cardiff City and Swansea.

Cardiff City fans aren't allowed to leave the football grounds, and if they do they get nicked instantly and sent home.

So yeah, a few hoodie types trying to invoke civil disorder are going to the full force of A&S Police' horse/dog/riot section.

Haha.

Here's a quick video of the "riots" in Bristol.

Note: Contains swearing/Scenes of Violence

At about 3:40 you'll see the EXACT response A&S Police had to further attempts to riot, swift and tactical justice

Haha.

Here's a quick video of the "riots" in Bristol.

Note: Contains swearing/Scenes of Violence

At about 3:40 you'll see the EXACT response A&S Police had to further attempts to riot, swift and tactical justice

I wish I hadn't watched that.

I sat there getting more and more angry at those retards.

When they were bottling the police van I wanted to tear my eyes out!

Scum

Well im rather proud lol

its all over the news today regarding one of the people i reported to the police hahahaha :D he got 4 years for wanting to "burn cheshire down"

To be honest, with the current culture that the late 90s-early 00s generation have grown up in, it isn't really shocking to me. They're being told by the media it's "cool" to get pregnant at 13, "cool" to smoke and drink at 14, "cool" to steal cars and carry knives, "cool" to not work, and most of all it's "cool" to not respect discipline and authority.

Chavs, Gangstas, Wiggas, Pikeys, Gypsies, whatever they are, they all fall under 1 category in my book, Crime ridden scumbags.

The majority, of course, aren't in a position to be able to work, can't afford decent living, and have poverty thrust upon them, but it's the little s*its that drive round on their blingbling mopeds causing problems and generally mouthing off at everyone, that piss me off.

The best bit is when the 12-14 year olds try and act hard and intimdate you with threats. Now, I don't know about you, but having 2 12-14 year olds try and threaten you with their "Big brother" who you A) Know very well, B) get along with, C) Went to school with, D) Can garuntee to smack his little brother, suddenly becomes hilarious.