The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Does anyone here like seafood?

I love seaweed, shrimp, crab, lobster, tuna, salmon and tilapia :excited:

However, I will only eat tilapia from Uganda. I've found the stuff from anywhere else has a muddy taste, which spoils such a great fish.

I was raised eating seafood; afterall I am an island boy. :P

I pretty much eat anything that came from the ocean. I'm not much of a tuna fan though, any other fish yeah. I really like eating squid and octopus too. I also love to eat shellfish like scallops, mussels and clams. Crabs and lobsters are sooo good.... y'know what: I love seafood. :drool:

I always wanted to try seafood!!! Its the one thing I have always wanted to try!!! But, I cant because I keep kosher and no sea food is >.<

Well except regualr fish like Halibot, Talapia, or salmon.... but thats boring lol

Ok quick question, whats in certain kinds of seafood that makes it not kosher? Since you mentioned fish is an exception.

Only fish with scales (no shell fish, which i have always wanted to try!!!)

Only fish with scales (no shell fish, which i have always wanted to try!!!)

That's unfortunate. You have no idea what you're missing lol shellfish are to die for. Unless you're allergic to them... then they're literally to die for :mellow:

---

So here's me eating almost bottomless crabs and shrimp at my grandma's.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

That's unfortunate. You have no idea what you're missing lol shellfish are to die for. Unless you're allergic to them... then they're literally to die for :mellow:

---

ah I know, I know!!! I have always wanted to try it!!!

i grew up eating seafood as we spend a lot of time at my grandparents house right by the ocean.

but i never really liked it.

only a few years ago i started eating salmon. which i love <3

and shrimps<3..sometimes lobster as well (christmas dinner :P).

i grew up eating seafood as we spend a lot of time at my grandparents house right by the ocean.

but i never really liked it.

only a few years ago i started eating salmon. which i love <3

and shrimps<3..sometimes lobster as well (christmas dinner :P).

Do you like eating that black vein across the back?

Edited by sirbenedictvs

I love most seafood, fish like salmon, swordfish, tuna ect.

I'm not a fan of squid though, only tried it once and it was chewy, Ive been told that could be too do with it being cooked badly but I don't fancy trying it again.

I also love prawns and things like that, really want to try crab one day but haven't had the chance

---

Hey, are you Filipino? :D

And what you're eating right there looks soooo good :drool:

Hey, are you Filipino? :D

And what you're eating right there looks soooo good :drool:

Why yes I am Filipino. (Y'know you're the only person I noticed here that's actually gotten that spelling right hi5) And yes it was... I had like 6 of those crabs and who knows how many shrimp.

Nah mate, maybe you need to catch up on your crustaceans and cephalopods

The only thing you need to know about crustaceans and cephalopods is that they are delicious.

Why yes I am Filipino. (Y'know you're the only person I noticed here that's actually gotten that spelling right hi5) And yes it was... I had like 6 of those crabs and who knows how many shrimp.

That automatically makes you awesome! :P My best friend is filipino (she's from Cagayan de Oro).

The only thing you need to know about crustaceans and cephalopods is that they are delicious.

This.

That automatically makes you awesome! :P My best friend is filipino (she's from Cagayan de Oro).

Sweetness! :P I'm from Tacloban which is in Eastern Visayas region just north of there. We Filipinos pretty much breathe seafood. :DThis is actually one of my favourites, just kind of a slimy and salty veg but I just can't get enough of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I eat shrimps and Norway lobster or crayfish or what you call it (salt water anyhow, according to wikipedia it's Norway lobster). I can eat lobster, but I don't think it's better than crayfish.

I don't like the taste of crab. My favourite dish is salmon and I like most fishes. I don't like oysters and clams though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I love seafood ! i actually eat a lot of fish because I don't eat meat anymore at all. I love tuna (I have it in every salad I make haha), shrimps, salmon, crab, and a lot of varieties of fish. 

• 2 months later...

i am not a fan of tuna, but I love crabs, squid and shrimp especially when it is cooked on gata and add some red chili :drool: omgsh. But the thing is I'll have allergies if I ate too much seafood which I really really hate :sob: I remember eating buttered shrimps and I've been itching all over and my face is a bit swollen, but I can't help it.