The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Junkie.'s graphics

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, but don't u think it's too simple. I want to make some better graphics. I will try. Sorry if I'll fail. I'm sure I will. Maybe I should try to make some wallpapers. Thank yu for your opinion (waiting for more opinions). :ohyeah:

I like them, you're pretty good at cropping. May I ask what kind of program do you use?

Don't worry about simplicity, I like keeping my graphics simple too, but sometimes when I feel very motivated and have more time on my hands I like to go all out and create bigger things.

I know this wonderful graphics forum I just joined; it's got some badass tutorials if you'll also like to learn. :]

I use gimp and Photo Filtre. Well.. I make graphics when I want to change my icon or signature or when I'm bored.

I want to learn more. I would like to join that forum too. But are there toturials for gimp and photo filtre?

Something I made weeks ago.

Those are some lovely Emma graphics; I like the coloring on the 2nd one, very vintage.

And here's the link to the forum I was referring about. I'm not exactly sure if they have tutorials for Gimp or Photo Filtre, but perhaps they'll have similar tutorials.

love the banner alot!!

thank you :)

Those are some lovely Emma graphics; I like the coloring on the 2nd one, very vintage.And here's the link to the forum I was referring about. I'm not exactly sure if they have tutorials for Gimp or Photo Filtre, but perhaps they'll have similar tutorials.

thank you :)

wow. I checked that site. I'll register :D

thank you again :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...