The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Are You Working On Currently?

Finals week :icontwisted8pz: basically studying for every single class for the next two weeks nonstop until my brain turns to moosh.

:yesyes:

Luckily for me, I've already got 3 of my finals done. I've got another 3 finals starting this coming week and into the next.

I've spent the last 3 days on campus; only went home to shower. We're all holed up in a classroom and taking turns napping lol. Best of luck on yours too!

-----

Right now I'm finishing up my Marketing Research project; making relationships and models with the data I got from the survey.

Then I will be studying for my Bio Health & Disease and Statistics exams.

Creating a comprehensive survey for my Marketing Research class about how the uni communicates to the student body about events the school hosts. Just finished putting it up online. Once my professor reviews it and clears it to the dean, it will be administered campus wide. The results of the survey will be used for actual changes that the university will make in the future. Just putting it up online too me almost 6 hours but it took me and my group over a month developing it. It actually will be used for legitimate research purposes for the university so I'm pretty proud of actually doing it.

This one seems really cool! It's good to know that working so hard on something and having it be used practically, even after you graduate, is so worthwhile!

---

I'm actually working on research on immigration and typing up a paper on my findings. I'm part of a research team (wish I got paid for it lol) that will help develop responses and action we need to take to resolve a large issue in my area. My paper is 3 pages long so far, and I have a feeling it can easily be ten.

How many of these I will write, I don't know. But this is only after researching about 10-15 pages of specific search terms and around 150-170 links. I feel like this is worthwhile, even if I don't currently have a finished project!

It's finals week for me so I'm studying for my 2 spanishes on monday, math review session on tues, then i might take the exam on wednesday if i feel that i'm ready. if I'm not, then I'll do it thursday then I can go HOME.

• 3 weeks later...

It's finals week for me so I'm studying for my 2 spanishes on monday, math review session on tues, then i might take the exam on wednesday if i feel that i'm ready. if I'm not, then I'll do it thursday then I can go HOME.

I'm glad you did well on your finals. :)

---

Currently reading Faith Seeking Understanding by Daniel L. Migliore. He wrote this large text on Theology and it's introductory reading about Christian Faith and Doctrine. My class started this past evening and I've already gotten through the first chapter about purpose of Theology. Super interesting! :D

Edited by Kim.
  • 1 month later...

Dissertation (10,000 words) - 3,400 words so far. And two big binders of research done too.

Pro Life and Pro Choice Abortion activism assignment (3,000 words) 600 words so far.

Thelma and Louise crimes (3,000 words) 1,000 words done so far.

• 4 weeks later...

-Sales pitch presentation for Lennox heating, ventilation, and air conditioning for my Personal Selling & Sales Management class.

-Search engine optimization project for a local pet collar company for my Direct & Interactive Marketing class.

-A brand recommendation project for my Product & Brand Management class.

-Case presentation for my International Business class.

• 2 years later...