gwendelin

Dedicated Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationGreenville

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

this is just a portion of my FINAL for a Majors in Professional String Musician

The development of opera and related forms between 1600 and 1750 in Italy, France, and England, including the different circumstances and trends in each nation.
Sacred music in the Baroque period.
The origins and various uses of the concertato principle from Gabrieli to Bach.
National styles and traditions in Italy, France, Germany, England, and Spain and the Spanish New World
The development of solo instrumental music (keyboard and lute) from 1600 to 1750, including instruments used, forms and genres, playing styles, compositional styles, ornamentation, and mode.
The development of instrumental ensemble and orchestral music from the late 1500s to 1750, including instruments and ensembles used, forms and genres, playing styles, compositional styles, ornamentation, and mode.
Comparison of the careers, musical ideals, and styles of the major composers whose works we have studied. [In an essay question, the names will be supplied and may include any two of the following: Lully, Corelli, Vivaldi, Rameau, Bach, Handel.]
Posted Image

Ephesians 4:32 , 1 Corinthians 13:3 , Matthew 6:21

#22 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

Creating a comprehensive survey for my Marketing Research class about how the uni communicates to the student body about events the school hosts. Just finished putting it up online. Once my professor reviews it and clears it to the dean, it will be administered campus wide. The results of the survey will be used for actual changes that the university will make in the future. Just putting it up online too me almost 6 hours but it took me and my group over a month developing it. It actually will be used for legitimate research purposes for the university so I'm pretty proud of actually doing it.

Edited by sirbenedictvs, 25 November 2011 - 10:29 AM.

Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#23 2 Pints

2 Pints

Advanced Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

creating a website for my html class (my final project). Has to have at least 5 web pages.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

my pottermore name- WolfSun47

#24 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:44 AM

Completing a final report presentation for Strategic Marketing about the simulation we did all semester long. 12 page paper and a 38 slide powerpoint.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#25 Scabbers

Scabbers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

Finals week :icontwisted8pz: basically studying for every single class for the next two weeks nonstop until my brain turns to moosh.

#26 CheshireCat

CheshireCat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Mood::Dizzy
  • Locationthe outer space

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

preparing my speech for the school newspaper and...yeah I hate Physics!
Newton Second Law is terribly difficult.(Only for Chinese students)

Posted Image

My blood brother: P

#27 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:56 AM

Finals week :icontwisted8pz: basically studying for every single class for the next two weeks nonstop until my brain turns to moosh.

:yesyes:

Luckily for me, I've already got 3 of my finals done. I've got another 3 finals starting this coming week and into the next.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#28 Scabbers

Scabbers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

:yesyes:

Luckily for me, I've already got 3 of my finals done. I've got another 3 finals starting this coming week and into the next.

ugh, i'm so jealous of you <_< good luck on the rest of your finals!

#29 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

I've spent the last 3 days on campus; only went home to shower. We're all holed up in a classroom and taking turns napping lol. Best of luck on yours too!

-----
Right now I'm finishing up my Marketing Research project; making relationships and models with the data I got from the survey.

Then I will be studying for my Bio Health & Disease and Statistics exams.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#30 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

Creating a comprehensive survey for my Marketing Research class about how the uni communicates to the student body about events the school hosts. Just finished putting it up online. Once my professor reviews it and clears it to the dean, it will be administered campus wide. The results of the survey will be used for actual changes that the university will make in the future. Just putting it up online too me almost 6 hours but it took me and my group over a month developing it. It actually will be used for legitimate research purposes for the university so I'm pretty proud of actually doing it.

This one seems really cool! It's good to know that working so hard on something and having it be used practically, even after you graduate, is so worthwhile!
---
I'm actually working on research on immigration and typing up a paper on my findings. I'm part of a research team (wish I got paid for it lol) that will help develop responses and action we need to take to resolve a large issue in my area. My paper is 3 pages long so far, and I have a feeling it can easily be ten.

How many of these I will write, I don't know. But this is only after researching about 10-15 pages of specific search terms and around 150-170 links. I feel like this is worthwhile, even if I don't currently have a finished project!
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#31 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

It's finals week for me so I'm studying for my 2 spanishes on monday, math review session on tues, then i might take the exam on wednesday if i feel that i'm ready. if I'm not, then I'll do it thursday then I can go HOME.
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#32 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

It's finals week for me so I'm studying for my 2 spanishes on monday, math review session on tues, then i might take the exam on wednesday if i feel that i'm ready. if I'm not, then I'll do it thursday then I can go HOME.

I'm glad you did well on your finals. :)
---
Currently reading Faith Seeking Understanding by Daniel L. Migliore. He wrote this large text on Theology and it's introductory reading about Christian Faith and Doctrine. My class started this past evening and I've already gotten through the first chapter about purpose of Theology. Super interesting! :D

Edited by Kim., 05 January 2012 - 09:07 AM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#33 CRAPMUFFIN

CRAPMUFFIN

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Directing, writing and putting up a play with a group of 14 people. We have our premier at May 24th.

Posted Image

#34 Imagine

Imagine

Devoted Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,064 posts
  • LocationCheshire, England

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Dissertation (10,000 words) - 3,400 words so far. And two big binders of research done too.

Pro Life and Pro Choice Abortion activism assignment (3,000 words) 600 words so far.

Thelma and Louise crimes (3,000 words) 1,000 words done so far.

Posted Image

#35 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

-Sales pitch presentation for Lennox heating, ventilation, and air conditioning for my Personal Selling & Sales Management class.
-Search engine optimization project for a local pet collar company for my Direct & Interactive Marketing class.
-A brand recommendation project for my Product & Brand Management class.
-Case presentation for my International Business class.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#36 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:21 AM

currently studying the german language, how to speak/pronounce each word. I just watch videos on YouTube *thanks to YouTube* and going to websites also. ^_^

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users