The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Nail polishing

I really like polishing my nails and I was just wondering if there is any nail freaks here :)

I might start blogging about nails but in my native language, slovene.

Does any of your blog about nails?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love nailpolish :) the nails are light pink at the moment.

I would love to get this Chanel nailpolish (one in the middle) but it's not easy to get Chanel nailpolish here. No kidding lol, it seems like no shop sells them. (Chanel in general, this one is quiet new so maybe not available yet).

I do it whenever I feel like it. Mainly blue and black though. I couldn't paint them for a year though because of Bakery and I've only just been able to paint them again!

Currently Blue atm.

I love nailpolish :) the nails are light pink at the moment.

I would love to get this Chanel nailpolish (one in the middle) but it's not easy to get Chanel nailpolish here. No kidding lol, it seems like no shop sells them. (Chanel in general, this one is quiet new so maybe not available yet).

Ohhh I love these, especially the middle one. I like light purple, coral and bright yellow too.

I live off Chanel nail polish lol. I typically use a blue,black, or deep purple. But, I love to try new colors!!!! I love anything with shimmer or sparkle!

Those Milani ones are amazing!!!

I wish I could say I like nail polish, but whenever I do it, I look at my hands and think "this doesn't look so great.." and end up taking it off. I don't even use clear polish. I pretty much leave my nails short and naked xD

I do it whenever I feel like it. Mainly blue and black though. I couldn't paint them for a year though because of Bakery and I've only just been able to paint them again!

Currently Blue atm.

O is it not allowed in bakery?

Ohhh I love these, especially the middle one. I like light purple, coral and bright yellow too.

Haha, we could buy it and share the bottleee.

I live off Chanel nail polish lol. I typically use a blue,black, or deep purple. But, I love to try new colors!!!! I love anything with shimmer or sparkle!

Those Milani ones are amazing!!!

yay lol where do you buy your chanel nailpolish?

I used to paint my nails all the time, but my job stops me from having them nice anymore lol. So i dont anymore :(

but when ive got time off from work i do paint them, with OPI colours.

• 4 weeks later...