The Emma-Watson.net Forum

We already have a topic on facebook here. :)

This topic is safe to stay. It's about the possible cyber-terrorist attack on Facebook later this year.

It's always nice to read the contents of a topic before chunking it in the trash.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

^ Maybe they are but they hacked psn and many other companies so facebook better becareful.

Yeah because of that my identity might've been stolen. They're terrorizing the net. And who knows what they can do with the personal information they've probably stolen aside from the disruption they're already causing. I'm not going to buckle because some faceless group says they can control us.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

so are they going hack everyone's Facebook or something?? or going shut Facebook down

sorry i am slow Sometimes but this is interesting

Theyre saying they are going to shut down the main facebook server. Killing everyones facebook.

But it wont happen so dont worry.

What ever, they are talking such bollocks. "Facebook has been selling information to government agencies" :lol:

What a load of nonsense.

Next thing you know the world is going to end in 2012

You never know.

Anyway, I don't think they'll manage to get facebook down on november 5 or any other day (even tho it's an intersting date "Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November").

You never know.

Anyway, I don't think they'll manage to get facebook down on november 5 or any other day (even tho it's an intersting date "Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November").

Not that interesting. If they ever appear on camera they wear a Guy Fawkes mask. They clearly really like V for Vendetta.

You never know.

I would bet money they wont. Its all just a big scare, or a "Troll" as they like to say

I am having a hard time believing this. Personally, I believe that this so-called Anonymous video is a fake. My proof:

A ) the video was uploaded by some YouTube user, not Anonymous.

B ) Anonymous' official website (www.anonops.blogspot.com) shows absolutely no sign of the video. Anonymous likes to publicly show there latest hacks.

C ) Anonymous never gives their prey time to prepare for the hack. In other words, they hack, then release a video/statement about the hack.

D ) if it was true (Facebook selling info) then the FBI would be all over it.

E ) Anonymous videos aren't grainy. They're professional.

End result: some guy who hates Facebook but envies Anonymous wants to feel like he's apart of the organization. It's very easy to copy an Anonymous video

Edited by ckravitz

Not that interesting. If they ever appear on camera they wear a Guy Fawkes mask. They clearly really like V for Vendetta.

I liked the movie as well.

I would bet money they wont. Its all just a big scare, or a "Troll" as they like to say

haha yeah.