The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What risks would you go to to get amazing photos/videos?

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would you risk going somewhere dangerous to get wonderful shots that you could never get again? Close to a volcano? Another type of natural disaster? Detroit, perhaps? I would... but I know my limits, quite a scardey cat too sometimes lol but I love adventure and photography, it would be worth it as long as I'm not injured badly and live to tell the tale. I've seen some people on tv right up close to Tsunamis and everything, I suppose if the time came I wouldn't dare to think about it :P

I'd actually love to photograph a natural disaster :ph34r: Nothing with water though. If something goes wrong when I'm in the water, I'd freak out!

I think an avalanche would be really cool (get it? haha..not funny). XD

Would you risk going somewhere dangerous to get wonderful shots that you could never get again? Close to a volcano? Another type of natural disaster? Detroit, perhaps? I would... but I know my limits, quite a scardey cat too sometimes lol but I love adventure and photography, it would be worth it as long as I'm not injured badly and live to tell the tale. I've seen some people on tv right up close to Tsunamis and everything, I suppose if the time came I wouldn't dare to think about it

We may sure be twins, Kimmie but herein lies the distinct difference between you and me: Whereas you will see a volcano and go :excited: , I will see the explosion and go :unsure: . I will go to Detroit only if I get to carry a bat AND a camera with me, otherwise you can go and then need to text me every five seconds your location :D .

How far will I go to take a picture? I'd be bitten by a dog, and I'm guessing that is pretty tame compared to you crazy photogs out there :o .

I'd actually love to photograph a natural disaster. Nothing with water though. If something goes wrong when I'm in the water, I'd freak out!

I think an avalanche would be really cool (get it? haha..not funny). XD

LOL smh :P .

I'd go the distance just to get good photo, but no water for me either, but i'd love take pics of sharks in their habitat, as long as i dont get eaten lol

Puh-leasee, Ardi, you'll see a shark and run in the opposite direction, like this O_O and scream for Kimmie, who will be standing on the beach photographing sand sharks. She'll look up from her camera and see you running and go O_o and then return to the camera, -click click click-.

:lol: ;P jk

Seeing as I want to be a cam op for documentaries. I'm keen to do anything!

I would go anywhere, tsunami's, North/South Pole, Jungle, huge buildings, what ever. I'm keen to do it all!

Crazy Kiwi man :o . :D ! That's kinda cool, though. I take to people who have a passion for what they do and nothing will deter them from what they want to achieve in their career. I might need you some day :mellow: ...for a documentary that is :D .

Seeing as I want to be a cam op for documentaries. I'm keen to do anything!

I would go anywhere, tsunami's, North/South Pole, Jungle, huge buildings, what ever. I'm keen to do it all!

JUNGLE!!! I'd totally do that, too! :D The Brazilian Amazon, to be specific.

LOL smh :P .

I had to google what that means :ph34r: Now you're really gonna be shaking your head! HAHA.

Edited by mischief.managed

I had to google what that means :ph34r: Now you're really gonna be shaking your head! HAHA.

You peeps are so adventurous :o . I am too, but I don't know...I love photography, but I'm more of a person to go places, then take pictures (being that photography is not my primary interest...food+languages are ;) ).

And LOL. Ohhhh, Sammy. What are we gonna do with ya??? :P

Crazy Kiwi man :o . :D ! That's kinda cool, though. I take to people who have a passion for what they do and nothing will deter them from what they want to achieve in their career. I might need you some day :mellow: ...for a documentary that is :D .

Haha, I'm not really that crazy.

But I'd love to do a season of filming Deadliest Catch

Totally. It would be so awesome! I'd love to be Bear Grills camera operator

• 2 months later...