The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hello, Sam is back

I am back with a new account to match my new identity. I don't know if many people remember me (I used to be Tilted Halo on here ages ago). To make a long story short, I used to be female and now, well, now I'm male. I was always trans but I kept it hidden. I notice Dax is still here. :3 I hope no one changes their opinion on me based on this. I want to be myself regardless of where I am but I still want to be treated like just one of the guys because that's what I am! :D

*takes a bow and falls over*

Hi there, Sam. It's truly wunderbar to have you back. ;)

Hey!! How are you??!!

welcome back sam :D

this is cathrine (old nickname was catulf if you remember)

good to have you back :D

Of course I remember you! ^_^!! It's good to be back. How are you?

I remember you! Welcome back. :D

Thanks! I thought you were someone else for a second but now I remember you. :3

Edited by wunderbar

yay :D i'm doing great thanks!!

and how are you? how've you been? :)

I've been alright. Struggling with some things but I suppose that's life? I can't believe what month of the year we are in. This whole year has been health issues and doctors. The only good thing, I feel about this year, was coming out and just being myself. It felt amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was. Almost everyone in my family is alright with it except for my sister which is odd. I mean, my grandmother is alright with it. :blink:

Cabron! Where have you been all my life? =O

I hope you still remember me; welcome back. :3m_sie:

Tara, Tara, Tara, my fellow Cuban ;)! Of course I remember you my internet wife, I'm sorry I was off at the internet wars but I am back now. *looks down* Yeah, I'm a changed man for those internet wars. Hope you'll take me back. *hug* XD

DIBBA DABBA WWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBBB

Dax... *HUGE HUG* :D

I've been alright. Struggling with some things but I suppose that's life? I can't believe what month of the year we are in. This whole year has been health issues and doctors. The only good thing, I feel about this year, was coming out and just being myself. It felt amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was. Almost everyone in my family is alright with it except for my sister which is odd. I mean, my grandmother is alright with it. :blink:

im so happy for you :)

must be great, finally being your true self.

it is odd, but one day im sure she'll come around and accept who you are :)

im so happy for you :)

must be great, finally being your true self.

it is odd, but one day im sure she'll come around and accept who you are :)

Thanks. It's the best thing ever. I'm looking more and more like I want to each day. I just need to exercise more but what can I say? I'm a bit lazy! XD

I'm the same person I just have (or rather will have) a different body. My gender has always been there I just never verbalized it. I was so scared. I dunno. I get afraid of what people think. Honestly, this is a whole long story. I mean, if you want to be entertained for a bit, I can PM you details. *shrug*

Thanks. It's the best thing ever. I'm looking more and more like I want to each day. I just need to exercise more but what can I say? I'm a bit lazy! XD

I'm the same person I just have (or rather will have) a different body. My gender has always been there I just never verbalized it. I was so scared. I dunno. I get afraid of what people think. Honestly, this is a whole long story. I mean, if you want to be entertained for a bit, I can PM you details. *shrug*

pm me :)

& i really should exercise more as well, but too lazy :P haha