The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Hello, Sam is back

Welcome back Sam... (I know I've already spoken to you but its official if its in your thread haha)

I'm so proud of you as well btw, it must have been tough for you. Glad your being yourself now, you must be so much happier for it :)

Tara, Tara, Tara, my fellow Cuban ;)! Of course I remember you my internet wife, I'm sorry I was off at the internet wars but I am back now. *looks down* Yeah, I'm a changed man for those internet wars. Hope you'll take me back. *hug* XD

=D

I forgive you! And I'm glad about your change; all it matters is that if you're happy then we should be happy for you. :]

lmao love it :P

haha, I'm glad that made you smile ;)

Welcome back Sam... (I know I've already spoken to you but its official if its in your thread haha)

I'm so proud of you as well btw, it must have been tough for you. Glad your being yourself now, you must be so much happier for it :)

*thumbs up* Thank you, thank you!

It was ... interesting to say the least to finally get the cork off the bottle but ya know, the pressure is off. I'm really so much more happy now. It's going to be a long road and a high mountain but I know I can do it. I just need patience and a butt ton of money. :rofl:

=D

I forgive you! And I'm glad about your change; all it matters is that if you're happy then we should be happy for you. :]

Yay! But I see you re-married. Was I gone that long? Or is it the fact that now I have no legs from the war? *eyes you carefully* I'm very happy. I'm finally being myself.

• 2 weeks later...