The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

I like these, don't get me wrong because I do.. what I don't like about it, though, is that she looks like she's been painted in or something. Get what I'm saying?

They are beautiful, I just wouldn't have made Emma look as if she were painted in.. My opinion though.

Cute new set, btw. Emma's outfit was adorable. As was she. And J.K. Rowling's was.. omg.. she was looking hot. xD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I need to stop using the same type of graphics now, but i've fell in love with the new style. My new set. :D

I made this a little different. No stocks and more colouring.

EMMA WATSON

+

so beautiful <33

I like these, don't get me wrong because I do.. what I don't like about it, though, is that she looks like she's been painted in or something. Get what I'm saying?

They are beautiful, I just wouldn't have made Emma look as if she were painted in.. My opinion though.

Cute new set, btw. Emma's outfit was adorable. As was she. And J.K. Rowling's was.. omg.. she was looking hot. xD

That's the whole point in those graphics! It's pixalted. :P It's okay if you don't like it. I really like the pixalated look. A lot of graphics are like it on the other forum. :D

Wow, your updates are AMAZING! :wub: <333

Thank you hun! :D

so beautiful <33

Thank you gorgeous. :)

These are gorgeous, and the blending on the first one is very good. I like how artistic they look, like a painting. Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much!

I watched the new Harry Potter last night and as I've always loved Snape I wanted a new set, last night moved me a lot more. Those of you have read the book will know what the princes tale is and the quote.

It's not good quality, I couldn't find HQ images so this will have to make do with screencaps! If anyone knows where I could get HQ could you let me know? I want to make a wallpaper. :)

SEVERUS SNAPE

+

Ahh I love this! Severus Snape is one of my fav. characters! The set is beautiful!

Thank you lindy!

I'm in love with him atm!

Many people may not like this wallpaper because I made it to how I wanted it not to what looks best, but yeah. >.<

SEVERUS SNAPE

i like it<33

Thank you. :D <3

I love it. I think it paints the picture very well. I am currently in love with Snape too.

Thank you very much! I just really wanted a good old emotional Snape wallpaper! :D

So I made the first and thought it was rubbish and then I got inspired by Snape and Lily and the second was my final design!

EMMA WATSON

SNAPE AND LILY