The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

Love the colours and the effect used here! Just not too fond of the font that you used. But otherwise I love it, it's beautiful. Nice set too! xD

I'm glad you got your mom's laptop and sorry about the loss of your other one and all your photos and files :/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the colours and the effect used here! Just not too fond of the font that you used. But otherwise I love it, it's beautiful. Nice set too! xD

I'm glad you got your mom's laptop and sorry about the loss of your other one and all your photos and files :/

Thank you. Oh and yeah, it's really had me down. I lost so many memories, I have trouble remembering without pictures. Not much can be done though. :/

Finished all christmas gifts. Credit to Stef for showing me where to find awesome textures (I lost all mine) and the album for these photos!

EMMA WATSON

Edited by Hermione

Thank you. Oh and yeah, it's really had me down. I lost so many memories, I have trouble remembering without pictures. Not much can be done though. :/

Yes, it does suck. Have you tried recovering your laptop? Maybe taking it to a laptop repair store?

Oh the other hand, love both wallies very much. Emma looks stunning and love the texture you used for the second wallie.

i love the second one very very very much!!!!

Thank you very much. :D

Yes, it does suck. Have you tried recovering your laptop? Maybe taking it to a laptop repair store?

Oh the other hand, love both wallies very much. Emma looks stunning and love the texture you used for the second wallie.

My mother rang up and asked about it and they said it sounds like they won't be able to do anything but they'll take it in to look. My system is dead and I can't even turn it on to recover my stuff. :/

Thank you. :D The second one is my favourite it's a shame it's to small for my screen. D: I blended 4 textures I think. xD

Thank you very much. :D

My mother rang up and asked about it and they said it sounds like they won't be able to do anything but they'll take it in to look. My system is dead and I can't even turn it on to recover my stuff. :/

Thank you. :D The second one is my favourite it's a shame it's to small for my screen. D: I blended 4 textures I think. xD

Man that is so terrible. I really hope you can get your stuff back! If you do, make sure you grab yourself an external hard drive and back all your files up!

Also, Love the EW graphics! In fact I love all of them!

Man that is so terrible. I really hope you can get your stuff back! If you do, make sure you grab yourself an external hard drive and back all your files up!

Also, Love the EW graphics! In fact I love all of them!

It really does suck. I was a tad broken for a bit. D:

Thank you very much. I'm currently using the Enter Shikari one I made. :D

I love the pictures you used for the Nina wallpaper on page 49, she's so pretty :wub: I like how you made it, but I'm not too fussed on the font, though. The second Emma wallpaper near the bottom of the same page is stunning! Texture is beauuuutiful <333 Btw, the set you're using is flawless, I especially like the rounded edges on the sig, they're great :P <3

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop, that sucks :(

I love the pictures you used for the Nina wallpaper on page 49, she's so pretty :wub: I like how you made it, but I'm not too fussed on the font, though. The second Emma wallpaper near the bottom of the same page is stunning! Texture is beauuuutiful <333 Btw, the set you're using is flawless, I especially like the rounded edges on the sig, they're great :P <3

I'm sorry to hear about your laptop, that sucks :(

Thank you. :) Oh and yes I really have grown fond of my set too. :D

Yeah. D: It really does suck.

I could imagine! Have you heard back from what they can do?

And haha, nice!

No they haven't even collected it yet. They are collecting it Tuesday or Thursday I can't remember what my mom said.

Christmas gifts on the 1st December as promised. I only made them for those that have been here for me this year and that have spoken to me. All though one of you hates me I made them a while ago so I'm still going to post it. Oh and having to use a new photoshop I have no fonts so exscuse the lack of creativeness.

GIFTS

Edited by Hermione

Christmas gifts on the 1st December as promised. I only made them for those that have been here for me this year and that have spoken to me. All though one of you hates me I made them a while ago so I'm still going to post it. Oh and having to use a new photoshop I have no fonts so exscuse the lack of creativeness.

First, I'd like to say I do not hate you at all, and I am very sorry for mistreating you and I wish I could take it all back and restart our friendship over, but I know it's not going to happen but I'm still sending my apologies because I lost a good friend.

About the gift, I do love it and am going to use, if it's alright with the creator.

Also, I love Stef's and Sarah's a lot

The rest are gorgeous as well, hehe.

Haha! Thanks so much!

Didn't even know this was happening. Kinda knew that you were making some gifts but didn't know I was getting one! haha

Looks amazing!

Are you kidding! Dude you're the only one that believed in me. You taught me to respect myself and that things aren't as bas as they seem.

First, I'd like to say I do not hate you at all, and I am very sorry for mistreating you and I wish I could take it all back and restart our friendship over, but I know it's not going to happen but I'm still sending my apologies because I lost a good friend.

About the gift, I do love it and am going to use, if it's alright with the creator.

Also, I love Stef's and Sarah's a lot

The rest are gorgeous as well, hehe.

I never mentioned any names but yeah you kinda sussed correct.

I don't know what to say in reply to this. I didn't think you'd see the gift.

Stef's is one of my favourites, the selective colouring that is. I added a slight radial blur though and I think I should have taken it off.

they look so great =] i love a lot the last one, great coloring!!

Thank you. xD

:o I LOVE mine, thank you SO much <333333

hehe, with help from Stef! She told me about her! I'm glad she got it right and I'm glad you like it! <3

GIFTS

Ohhhh wow, i wish i was good at photoshop because id make you one back. Unfortunately i am rubbish so a simple. THANK YOU ITS AWESOME will do. Plus its going in my signature now :D

loooove you

Awww, thank you Jade <3 They're all lovely :) think I may have to change my sig now xx

And thank you for being there for me this year.

Stef did ask me if she was my favourite, haha :P btw, the other gifts are all beautiful too <333

haha xD Aww thank you. =)

Ohhhh wow, i wish i was good at photoshop because id make you one back. Unfortunately i am rubbish so a simple. THANK YOU ITS AWESOME will do. Plus its going in my signature now :D

loooove you

I don't actually think I'm that good. I want to be a skillful as BoMa one day. It's okay though, I weren't expecting anything back. xD I'm glad you like it though!

Yeah I'm the same as Andrea, I'm rubbish with photoshop....although I hope you realise you've got yourself into it now, I will be coming to you asking for a new sig in January.... :rolleye0012:

Thank you again :ohyeah: :3m_sie:

haha I'll have to start getting my fonts and stuff back then. xD You're welcome. <3

BIG UPDATE

I watched Breaking Dawn today, though it wasn't that good I loved how the make-up artists made her look like crap (literally.) It inspired me but I couldn't find no images. So I made a signature (I'M USING SOON). I tried to make it look a little different. There's a segment of the movie where she has a flashback. I tried to add a radial blur to make it look like she was dreaming it. I'm not sure if I pulled it off though. The Chamed one's I made a few days back and I was also going to something new then too. I don't like them though. The wallpaper is my boyfriends for christmas. The anime graphics are boring because I tried to fit it in with another forum scheme.

TWILIGHT

CHARMED

+

BOYFRIEND GIFT

ANIME

RANDOM

REQUEST

Edited by Hermione