The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new laptop came today! I've set it up and I have a couple of fonts and textures. :D Nothing new just things you've seen me use.

NEW SET

+

I would have had the sexy Damon icon but with the colouring it didn't match my signature. I had to settle with the lisp Klaus. ¬¬

EMMA WATSON

I love your new set and the avatar. It looks beautiful.

Thank you hun. :D

The set is beatiful, especially the banner. And love your new icon too, that picture is very sweet. :)

Thank you very much! <3

I'm needing ideas for graphics my obsessions for a few of years have been, Emma Watson (obviously), Tom Felton, Ian Somerhalder and Vampire Knight (anime).

I make enough graphics of Emma though IMO. What about everyone else. I'm needing inspiration and I don't know who to make one on.

I guess you could add a few things to your graphic making abilities, you could start making gif's, different icons from different movies, and if you take photography in real life you could start adding those pictures on photoshop and transfer them in your showcase after that. And you can also make graphics about couples (for example: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna etc.) I hope this helps. :)

I guess you could add a few things to your graphic making abilities, you could start making gif's, different icons from different movies, and if you take photography in real life you could start adding those pictures on photoshop and transfer them in your showcase after that. And you can also make graphics about couples (for example: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna etc.) I hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the advice. Though Photography isn't graphics in my eyes no matter how much you touch it up. I don't have the programme to make gif's and I don't particularly like them and as for icons they're boring. I'll only make Icons if they're part of a set or requested. There's little you can do with an Icon.