Sourburst Graphics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never really have time for Photoshop anymore with all the studying and the magazine I write for. However, I re-read the Mortal Instruments for the first time in a few years and it led me into producing a new set. Which went from this into the set below.

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

+

Edited by Jade

I never really have time for Photoshop anymore with all the studying and the magazine I write for. However, I re-read the Mortal Instruments for the first time in a few years and it led me into producing a new set. Which went from this into the set below.

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

+

Oh wow, it looks amazing!

Do you recommend the Mortal Instruments?

Edited by hobbitses

Oh wow, it looks amazing!

Do you recommend the Mortal Instruments?

Thank you. :D

I highly recommend the books and I also recommend the infernal devices afterwards. I'm not sure about recommending the film, I'm not watching it until the day it comes out. >.< From depicting the trailer, the books are better. Some of the acting bugs me! However, the film does have Jonathan Rhys Myers and Jamie Campbell Bower. :D I've recommended the series to four people so far, including Stef on the forum and all four have loved them!

i love the Katy perry sigg<3

Thank you. XD

So, the OUAT forum I am on reached 400,000 posts and we are celebrating. I made a couple of graphics for the occasion. >.<

I only used my favourite characters. I made this one because I thought I'd best use the main characters to celebrate too. >.< #1

Edited by Jade
  • 2 weeks later...