The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a moment, I didn't know this was mine. xD I love it, Jade. It's so freaking gorgeous. And that road to the right of Emma looks like the one I was at with Dave, but then again they all look the same and beautiful, thank you so much again. USING NOW, with credit. nom

Not to sure what the hell this is. I got depressed and got on Photoshop to put emotions into a graphic and it is the most random thing I've ever done. I don't even know if it's a banner or what. Colouring took a while.

EMMA WATSON

before here

this is beautiful :) lovely coloring

your welcome dear<33

:D

For a moment, I didn't know this was mine. xD I love it, Jade. It's so freaking gorgeous. And that road to the right of Emma looks like the one I was at with Dave, but then again they all look the same and beautiful, thank you so much again. USING NOW, with credit. nom

N'aww I do love you. :)

this is beautiful :) lovely coloring

Thank you hun. :D

Again like the Anime banner I did, I wanted something new.

EMMA WATSON

EMMA WATSON

You make me so jealous. I just love everything here. Those emma banners, those emma icons.. oh gosh will you give me your talent? ah, they are brilliant.

You make me so jealous. I just love everything here. Those emma banners, those emma icons.. oh gosh will you give me your talent? ah, they are brilliant.

Umph! I do love your comments. :D Thank you Kella but sadly, I have no talent. :/

I downloaded new textures! Actually 114 of them! I'm hoping to get some new style graphics up tomorrow! Just thought I'd post this because I'm rather excited about it!

beautiful, i really like this one :) <3

Thank you. :):P

This is most possibly the randomest graphics post as you go down the graphics get rubbish. The small wallpaper was using the next textures, I know it's bad, I just need to figure out how to use them without it being like that!

TOM FELTON

+

+

Edited by Hermione

Thank you. :):P

This is most possibly the randomest graphics post as you go down the graphics get rubbish. The small wallpaper was using the next textures, I know it's bad, I just need to figure out how to use them without it being like that!

TOM FELTON

+

+

IT ISN'T RUBBISH AT ALL YOU BLOND FOOL.

I love these. As you already know. ;)

Gah, they are so sexy <33