The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my darling twin sister, you know I love this. It is so fabulous!

Sometimes I wish you could make me private tuts so I could get better over night with my graphics. :P

I love this, and yourself

If I ever had the time you know I would. xD I'll keep it in mind. :P

Thank you very much. xD

Wow new Emma wallpaper looks amazing. Love the way you put the picture on the right. The colours looks brilliant too!

Thank you, I've never made anything like that before, so I was a bit worried about it's turn out. xD

Notice;

Hello ladies and gents. So I was wondering... you lovely ladies (sadly we're down to just women making graphics) may have noticed my posts in your threads have been more evaluative. Well here I am asking for the same by request. You don't have to but I would really appreciate if you could make constructive comments and constructive criticism about my graphics. Tell me what you like and what to improve, I am specially requesting this from BoMa as your graphics are always perfect and porcelain.kella because I love nearly all of yours too. All you lovely ladies on here inspire me. Everyone else is welcome to as well but I've noticed in the past that you two girls are the best at suggesting things. I will value all your comments and I will take them into consideration. The comments 'This is beautiful. :)' you ladies will agree gets boring? I bet you all want to hear what’s so good and bad right? This is what I'm asking from you lovely members. I don’t want to sound rude here either. I have generally gone downhill in graphics lately and have lost the will to make them. The constructive comments will always keep me on the go for improving. Being back in media I need to get my graphics hype up.

Thank you.

i will keep that in mind hun! i don't know much about graphic making, but i will do my best to give constructive comments :)

I don't mind Jade, I will try to remember. :D

Thank you so much both of you. :)

UTADA HIKARU

(I had no idea what to do with this, it's really plain.)

i honestly like it plain! but i think it'd be cool if it had some funky designs or something in the background :D

Thnak you Ashley. I tried adding some flowers behind her but they really didn't go with the graphic. I did originally have it with no text but that was too boring. xD

I COULDN'T EDIT, ANYWAY: I just read your post about posting constructive comments and constructive criticism. I'm not in mood of grafic lately, but I can comment a little.

I don't like how you put the words, since what you did it's plain (which it's not bad), I don't see why the word has to have shadow. It makes it look like outside the picture, like it's not part of the whole. Hope this kind of comment is what you're looking for ^^

Oh! Oh! Utada <3 I like what you did, Jade.

I COULDN'T EDIT, ANYWAY: I just read your post about posting constructive comments and constructive criticism. I'm not in mood of grafic lately, but I can comment a little.

I don't like how you put the words, since what you did it's plain (which it's not bad), I don't see why the word has to have shadow. It makes it look like outside the picture, like it's not part of the whole. Hope this kind of comment is what you're looking for ^^

Thank you and it was yes. :)

I always use drop shadow because if you don't it looks horrid. No offense meant to your graphics, but I do hate it. I see what yu mean with the text not fitting but I don't think it's because of the drop shadow, I think it's the text on a whole.

Nice to see you back.

Notice;

Hello ladies and gents. So I was wondering... you lovely ladies (sadly we're down to just women making graphics) may have noticed my posts in your threads have been more evaluative. Well here I am asking for the same by request. You don't have to but I would really appreciate if you could make constructive comments and constructive criticism about my graphics. Tell me what you like and what to improve, I am specially requesting this from BoMa as your graphics are always perfect and porcelain.kella because I love nearly all of yours too. All you lovely ladies on here inspire me. Everyone else is welcome to as well but I've noticed in the past that you two girls are the best at suggesting things. I will value all your comments and I will take them into consideration. The comments 'This is beautiful. :)' you ladies will agree gets boring? I bet you all want to hear what’s so good and bad right? This is what I'm asking from you lovely members. I don’t want to sound rude here either. I have generally gone downhill in graphics lately and have lost the will to make them. The constructive comments will always keep me on the go for improving. Being back in media I need to get my graphics hype up.

Thank you.

lmao, porcelain.skin here babes. s'ok

[/center]

Okay, I'll be completely honest this isn't one of my favourites. I feel like you could've done a bit better with it. Yes plain is sometimes good but.. I think you could've make it better. Or tried adding some sort of brush texture to it. (ack, i hate giving my opinions like that DON'T HATE ME)

lmao, porcelain.skin here babes. s'ok

Okay, I'll be completely honest this isn't one of my favourites. I feel like you could've done a bit better with it. Yes plain is sometimes good but.. I think you could've make it better. Or tried adding some sort of brush texture to it. (ack, i hate giving my opinions like that DON'T HATE ME)

haha it's okay we're all intitled to our opinions. xD

Notice;

Thank you.

Of course, Jade :D

UTADA HIKARU

(I had no idea what to do with this, it's really plain.)

Maybe if you added one texture you'd make it a bit more appealing but at the same time keeping it simple. Beautiful graphic though!