The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying something new and I hate them. I'm thinking of not making graphics anymore. I've not been interested in them for a while. If I post graphics it will be of my new sets and wallpapers.

RUBBISH

Stop saying that to yourself Jade, all of us have days when we can't create anything or we think it turns rubbish.

I like the second one. And I like the texture you used on the 1st.

u must have lost ur mind or something cause i dont see anything wrong with ur work, so stop putting urself down like this. I love the second sigg alot<333

I've just lost the will. I have to force myself to open photoshop instead of me doing it willingly. I lost the attraction weeks ago. :/

I agree with Cassie. The second siggy is very nice...I like the background you used especially. I love your stuff so please don't stop making graphics!!!

I'm not going to stop I'll just stop posting random graphics. I'll just post wallpapers and sets I've made for myself and maybe requests if I think they're good enough.

love the background texture you used for the first sig

Thank you Lindy. :)

Stop saying that to yourself Jade, all of us have days when we can't create anything or we think it turns rubbish.

I like the second one. And I like the texture you used on the 1st.

I already explained about that but yeah, it's what I genuinely think. D:

Thank you BoMa. <3

I agree with eveyrone here!!

everyone has effy days and you are very good at what you do (:

Thank you Sarah. <3

Those grafics are cool Jade. Plus, the pictures you used are kind of bad quality, but it looks cool still, so I give you some points for that.

Which graphic are you referring to I flicked back 4 pages and I have no idea. I only ever use HQ. LQ/MQ lower the graphic standard. :)

Great job! They look amazing, I like your style and I like the idea of the first banner (:

also i feel the same about not making graphics anymore =\ i guess it's the stress...

Thank yu very much and yeah I just don't have the will to make anything. D:

ohhh me like that wall hehe i like the text and the pics, i like how u placed them too xD

YAY! Thank you. xD This has been my favourite graphic since I stopped making them. Glad you like it Stef. <3

I couldn't choose between the 3 fonts on my new wallpaper. My boyfriend was no help either. HELP?

EMMA WATSON

#1 #2

I actually like the font you used above

Thanks both, I decided in the end that the font Stef choose was great. Thanks for your help.

This took some time to create.

DRACO MALFOY

I love this! Only thing setting me off is the font. But otherwise love the placement of pictures

I actually like the font you used above

I love this! Only thing setting me off is the font. But otherwise love the placement of pictures

Thank you. xD I thought the font went rather good myself. :D I really like it.