The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

i love the kristen wall alot and aww ur mom like Ian thats cute >.< so is the wall

haha thank you. xD And yeah she's obsessed with him. He's like 8 years younger than her, so it's not that creepy. >.< Better than when she used to like Taylor Lautner. xD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought Glamour magazine today and she looked gorgeous in it. So it gave me inspiration.

KRISTEN STEWART

This one looks pretty good. The colour, the texture, the font. Nice job.

I like that wall quite a lot. Creative and colorful.

Thank you. :)

This one looks pretty good. The colour, the texture, the font. Nice job.

Thank you Will!

glad I see these pics used in wallpapers, they make good material.

Yeah these images have been around for a while and I've made many graphics out of them! This is my favourite so far though!

omg you're getting better and better =] I really love your latest walls, they are just gorgeous and pro<33

Nothing different for me. I've made wallpapers like that for a couple of months. But thank you. xD

I brought Glamour magazine today and she looked gorgeous in it. So it gave me inspiration.

KRISTEN STEWART

this is really nice the colours just don't really fit for me but she looks gorgeous

Made for my mother. She wanted it simple she's not into all those "Jazzy," things. xD (Fits her screen)

IAN SOMERHALDER

OKAY THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT OMG :D

this is really nice the colours just don't really fit for me but she looks gorgeous

OKAY THIS IS PERFECT I LOVE IT OMG :D

I matched the colours with her clothes. xD

Oh and thank you! My mother thinks so too! xD

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6840/62786855.jpg

I really like this one but the text seem harshly added. I can't really explain but if feels like it was forced there.

KRISTEN STEWART

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3818/kstewn.jpg

This one is really well made, I have nothing bad to say about it.

I really like this one but the text seem harshly added. I can't really explain but if feels like it was forced there.

This one is really well made, I have nothing bad to say about it.

Thank you. :D

i love the tin tin wall :) i so want to see the movie looks awesome

Thank you. :D It's epic you totally should! It originally had text on it but I had to take it off for the forum. xD

really cute little sig you got and love the background of the wall

haha yeah it was the only texture I had that suited the sailor theme. xD Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

i love that set<33

Thank you. :D

love the nina wallie <3

Thank you hun! <3

I started making Christmas gifts yesterday. I just finished Stef's and went in to making Donna's and my laptop shut down. It automatically restored to factory settings and now it won't turn on. Sadly I've lost everything on my laptop. All my childhood pictures and files from the past 3 years. I won't be getting a new laptop for a very long time and I'm currently borrowing my mothers, but she said she wants me to take this time to do something useful.

I'm sorry to say there will be no more photoshop graphics from me for a very long time. I'm sorry about the presents everyone. :/ I feel terrible enough as it is with loosing my only copy of everything so I hope you can forgive me.