The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

Since I lost all my textures, fonts and brushes I'm finding it hard to use new one's. Not sure I like these but I thought I could do with an update.

KRISTEN STEWART

I didn't even see these! I love them! Can't pick a favourite. The textures look great.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww your new sigs are amazing they're my favorites (: great job!!

Thank you very much. xD

these are amazing.

Thanks hun. <3

I didn't even see these! I love them! Can't pick a favourite. The textures look great.

Aww haha I'm glad you like the textures. xD

I just made these without using textures and in my opinion they turned out better. O.o

TAYLOR SWIFT

Your graphics just keep getting better and better, don't stop making them!!! But just one problem - you spelled 'swallowing' wrong xD sorry haha. Otherwise, they're great!

love kristen stuff! :)

Thank you hun. xD

Your graphics just keep getting better and better, don't stop making them!!! But just one problem - you spelled 'swallowing' wrong xD sorry haha. Otherwise, they're great!

Ah I copy and pasted the lyrics from a website, so it's not my problem. xD

I made these over the past few hours. I did make myself a new set but I used the same textures and pictures as Lindy did just literally 3 minutes ago. I won't be posting it though. Due to people think i'm copying. :/ I also made 6 Icons but I won't be posting those either.

AMANDA SEYFRIED

I love that wall:) its soo awesome but I still think u should post, if anyone thinks u copied I will bite them hehe

Thank you, Stef. <3 And yeah I did debate it, but I couldn't handle the shame.

This is amazing I'm in love.

I really don't mind if you post them Jade. I won't think you're copying. Plus I honestly don't think we used the same textures.

Thank you. xD

Oh and that's your opinion, but to be honest you kind of put my graphics to shame so I'd rather not If you don't mind. =)

Nice wallpaper, if you just sharpened the main image a tiny pit.

I did sharpen it at first and it went grainy/LQ. So I undid it. xD I knwo what you mean though, it just looked better this way to me. >.< Thank you very much BoMa. <3