The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love the new merlin ones. very pretty

Thank you. =)

Loove your sigs! They're so stylish and pretty! :)

Aww thank you. xD

Ooo I LOVE this! Really excited about the Hobbit!

Thank you. I'm so obsessed! I love your signature by the way. I love Ross.

I adore the Emma signature. Very pretty.

Thank you. :D

AHH!!! LACEY!!! :) Glad to see a fellow flyleaf fan! <3

loving the emma one too <3

Thank you :D

i dont like effect on her arms... its very bad, im sorry :/ but hair, in opposite direction, look very nice!

maybe you should take more time to over-think this little piece :ph34r:

I'm not sure which one you're referring to. >.< But I think they're all perfect and I spent hours on them. But thanks for trying. :D

right >_<

this one

esp. right picture, left arm

you know what i mean? (:

No, haha. I can't see what you're seeing. I used a crystallized effect at 20% and then I added some selective colour and then a couple of light textures at 10%. I don't see what you're trying to hate on. >.< I don't see nothing wrong with her left arm, in fact any of the arms. >.<

the effect is really pretty :D

Thank you so much. <3

i loving the new stuff Jade :)

Thank you. :D

I noticed my mistake after I posted it. But I fixed it. The patches on the left and right of the username and password.

That is adorable!!

Thank you. xD

I like the Emma wallpaper, I would have cleaned around her arms a little but I like the effect.

I don't get this? Martha said the same thing? I don't see it? I cut her out fine and I don't see the issue with the light texture? Or is there something else I'm missing? I tipped the screen back and I'm trying to where I went wrong. :S

I don't get this? Martha said the same thing? I don't see it? I cut her out fine and I don't see the issue with the light texture? Or is there something else I'm missing? I tipped the screen back and I'm trying to where I went wrong. :S

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they both just mean the little squiggly wavy effect on her right arm. It's not noticeable though I didn't even really see it. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they both just mean the little squiggly wavy effect on her right arm. It's not noticeable though I didn't even really see it. :)

That's what I meant, I know it's an effect you done but that was just my thought. The wallpaper is absolutely pretty.

That's what I meant, I know it's an effect you done but that was just my thought. The wallpaper is absolutely pretty.

Oh the arm in the middle? Oh that's just part of the texture. xD I thought I'd edited it wrong. >.< Oh I get it now. xD