The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Assassin's Creed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the game series. Like Altair a bit more then Ezio but part 2 improved a lot of the issues of the first game. Pretty excited about Brotherhood but I rather had a full sequel...this still feels like some sort of intermediate game.

Just realized that it was you that made the topic... I thought a guy made the topic.

Chicks playing video games? :o

Dont see much of that!

*This is not intended to be sexist in anyway*

:mellow: SEXISM. I play lots!

I bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on Thursday. Absolutely love it. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning but now I finally get back into my usual way of doing things. (find viewpoints, now with Borgia towers to destroy), get the new armour and rebuild the city a.s.a.p.) Rome does feel more hostile somehow. Maybe because of the way the game started.

I absolutely love the small little tweaks and things they added. Like the instakill when killing one enemy to the next. It works great and makes combat much more smoothly. Also because being offensive is more rewarded. (although I still like my counter strategy).

Story wise I cannot say if it lives up...I'm not that far in :P

Me too. I only use the horse when in open fields and such.

Okay, have been playing a bit more of the story I can say that I definitely like Ezio a lot more in this game than in the other. He seems much more mature and actually is less of a lackey to everyone yet still charming and witty. Definitely an improvement. I also like how other characters get some more to them. Like Claudia Auditore.

What's also fun that you are allowed to get out of the animus and talk to the other and even go outside to do some free running(and there are some things to collect even).

Oh and Shaun is less of a douche now...still a douche but a likable one.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Brotherhood yesterday and I was O_O. I absolutely loved it, but would have loved a bit more of Thieves/Mercenaries/Courtesans in it. They were somewhat replaced by the Recruit (which are awesome, mind you).

However, truly disappointed by the Romulus Armor ... It's very ugly, in my opnion.

Oh well, flags, feathers & online now, and then the Platinum trophy will be mine, just like ACII :)

Yeah the Brutus Armour(I thought it was called Brutus...but you know what I mean) is ugly. Luckily I solved that problem with Uplay. I got the Altair's Armour from there.

And I agree on the the guilds. I never found a reason to hire any of them in this game while I had my recruits.

Pretty sure it's the Romulus armor lol, since it's a reference to the Romulus clan (and that is a reference to Romulus himself, the founder of Rome, along with his brother Remus)

Altair's armor in II was nice :o!

Tried the online today ... The loading-time alone is too irritating I don't want to play it anymore ...

Wow, indeed ...

The look is just ugly as hell, to me. And yeah, money has never been a problem in II and Brotherhood, not at all lol (I stopped cashing in my money in II, because I had +300 000 florins) and I'm up to +14 000 florins/20 mins. lol ...

Finished it today lol... what i need to do is get all the mission to 100% lol, collect all the flags, glyphs, and the guilds challenges... I skipped everything lol, at least i got all the feathers

and Brutus armor is the ugliest armor i've ever seen in all Assassin's Creed games lol... Altair's and the last armor of the blacksmith are the koolest

Edited by Slash

yea, that's wat made a hole on my wall lol, i got so pissed off i accidentally punched the wall lol... they do have flags in the lair too, forgot bout that... i feel sorry for Ezio tho

Christina got killed in front of his eyes