The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Assassin's Creed

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did u get to platinumed Revelations? i'll call you the Queen of Gamers lol i platinumed the second and cant b bothered doing Brotherhood and Revelations, since half of the trophies/achievements are online related.

anyways, the third installment of Assassin's Creed is on the way, cant wait to play it. they say we play as Desmond instead of his ancestor but who knows, cant wait lol

Yeah I platinumed the second one easy. I never played online with the others though. I gained all trophies offline related but as for online. Did not even bother.

What do you mean the third installment?

I'm saying though. They go in order.

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed: II

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Assassin's Creed: Revelataions

I have seen/heard nothing about a '3rd' but a 5th is just rumoured. It was meant to end with Revelations. Sorry to burst your bubble haha.

Edited by Hermione

well if you put it in order then yeah its the fifth one

this where i get the info from, gotta love youtube lol

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZf8NU2yOyg

and its all good, u didnt burst my bubble, the bubble still intact ;p

edit: the chick's pretty cute lol

Edited by Slash
  • 2 weeks later...

well if you put it in order then yeah its the fifth one

this where i get the info from, gotta love youtube lol

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZf8NU2yOyg

and its all good, u didnt burst my bubble, the bubble still intact ;p

edit: the chick's pretty cute lol

I've only just came back to this topic. But yeah, I seen this video on their facebook account. Along with a lot of other stuff. It would seem you were right!

Finally a real sequel to the second one! (although I had fun with Brotherhood and Revelations). Interesting choice though, the American Revolution...although I must admit I know next to nothing about the American Revolution...

I wonder how this will tie in with the whole Desmond arc...I kind of assumed that the ancestor parts ended at the end of Revelations...

got this from Assassin's facebook page

i prefer the medieval times, its better than The American Revolution, but we;ll see, jst want to see how it'd ends

Finally a real sequel to the second one! (although I had fun with Brotherhood and Revelations). Interesting choice though, the American Revolution...although I must admit I know next to nothing about the American Revolution...

I wonder how this will tie in with the whole Desmond arc...I kind of assumed that the ancestor parts ended at the end of Revelations...

=O, you sir need to step into my office so I can properly educate you on history!

Is it wrong that I just want an ending? Don't get me wrong, I like the games, but it seems like every time they keep us waiting. Yes they reveal a little more each game about what happened and what is happening but I want an ending already ~.~!

I'm not trying to be harsh but once again I shall say... American's? They've totally killed it. I mean the not so medieval theme hurt but this is too far. They could have at least stuck to the same country it's based on a true story after all. It doesn't look very gory either. Usually when he kills people (like in previous game trailers) there's blood.

On another note... good graphics.

Here's the thing though.

They never stuck to the same country. AC1 = Middle East AC 2(and Brotherhood): Italy. Revelations: Turkey and Middle East. Not to mention that there are mentions of Assassin's all over the world. So why not America?

The thing I would complain most about is that an Assassin's outfit really stands out between the uniforms of those soldiers. Nor do I think it will fit nicely with Native Americans...but I might be wrong.

Assassin's Creed .. American revolution .. this should be interesting. Out of all AC games I loved the first and Brotherhood the most. I was expecting to see either an earlier period than American revolution or a complete Desmond story with no or little animus.

Here's the thing though.

They never stuck to the same country. AC1 = Middle East AC 2(and Brotherhood): Italy. Revelations: Turkey and Middle East. Not to mention that there are mentions of Assassin's all over the world. So why not America?

The thing I would complain most about is that an Assassin's outfit really stands out between the uniforms of those soldiers. Nor do I think it will fit nicely with Native Americans...but I might be wrong.

That was comical. I seriously pictured The Thing whilst reading that. I thought they were all based around the same locations like Italy/Rome and every location around those areas?

Oh and I never thought about the assassin's outfits. O.o

I'm not trying to be harsh but once again I shall say... American's? They've totally killed it. I mean the not so medieval theme hurt but this is too far. They could have at least stuck to the same country it's based on a true story after all. It doesn't look very gory either. Usually when he kills people (like in previous game trailers) there's blood.

On another note... good graphics.

Agree with Jade on this, i prefer medieval theme than the revolution, if i wanna see the American Revolution i'd go to the library. The one thing i like the most from the game is the medieval theme, but i'll still buy the game.. Wanna know how it ends, shud've gone without another ancestor i reckon, stick with Desmond's story instead.

I find the American Revolution era for this game pretty interesting, it's something...refreshing. I know all about medieval Europe because that's what they teach at our schools...I know next to nothing about this game's time in America so I'd be more interested to learn. :P