#81 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

Sooo, I keep seeing stuff on the internet about the film. Anyone excited for it or going to watch it? I'm not excited but I may watch it when it comes out. I don't know.

#82 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:22 AM

Probably watch it. But I'm assuming the worst :P

Anyway, here is some new gameplay for you:

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#83 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

I thought my comment went through after you posted it but it's not showing so I guess not. D:

BUT that Game play actually made the game look epic!

#84 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

i love it, Ubisoft proved me wrong lol, climbin up trees is awsome hahaha..
i dont want to finish the game, its so fun ;p
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#85 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hate the new one.

#86 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Not a big fan of the ending and Connor is a bit of a let down but the gameplay is great.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#87 Vibes

Vibes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Sorry about bumping an older thread.

I picked up AC3 for my Wii U a couple weeks ago for $15 (it was a good price. I needed a new game for my Wii U. It was a done deal). I've been playing AC3 a lot for the past few days and I'm now divided on whether I like it or not. I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm about 3/4 through as of today.

The beginning is pretty slow. The story thus so far (for me anyway) has been okay. I'm not a big fan of "the new world" when it comes to history, so it wouldn't be surprising if I wasn't incredibly interested. Conner can sometimes be so naive that it almost angers me. What I'm finding as I roll through the story mode, is that I kind of side with the Templars on some things. Is that odd?

Gameplay is pretty solid and addictive. I LOVE hunting. I could spend hours doing it. I didn't have to work today, so I just sat in my rec-room hunting various animals. I like hanging around John's Town and just picking off as many bears as I can. Then I felt disgusted with myself after I saw how much time had gone by.

What kills the gameplay for me (and you can disagree), is guns. I don't like the addition of guns to the AC games, that's just my personal preference.

As far as the Desmond story/gameplay goes, I kind of liked it this time. I feel like I'm not alone when I say the struggles outside of the Animus have never been nearly as interesting as the ones within the Animus. For the series as a whole, sometimes I get kind of confused because there are moments when it feels like there are three plots rolling at once. There are times I feel like Ubisoft should have just done a historical epic series or something instead.

What are your opinions of AC4? I like pirates, so it has my attention. I'm not totally convinced of it though. I usually don't buy games full price, and I don't like AC enough to spend $60 on it. So maybe a year later I'll buy it. Also, what historical period would you guys want to see in a future AC game? I'm dying for Elizabethan England, Ancient Greece or Feudal Japan. Though they may never happen, you can always dream.

emma-watson-axe-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users